Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA

I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami, Fl

Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Corinth, MS

This Moscato is a great, inexpensive one! It taste like you paid a pretty penny for it. Definitely my go to moscato!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC

As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Laverne Q.
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA

I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Hanna Marie P.
Hanna Marie P.
Daytona Beach, FL

I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
sam c.
sam c.
Arnold, MO

This is a great moscato. It isn't too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness to it. It is also relatively inexpensive!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX

Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.

Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI

I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now