BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
This wine is pretty good, I'm not a big wine drinker but it is awesome to cook with. It's a little sweeter and typically adds an amazing flavor to what I'm cooking.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
I love the barefoot brand it's affordable and plus you can most likely find this in most places and the variety of flavors is great. This flavor in particular is a favorite of mine smooth to enjoy a nice glass at home
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Angela J.
Battle Creek, MI
I like this wine a lot, it's cheap and it's sweet. My two favorites! :) A good wine to make wine cocktails with, if your having food with this wine make sure to remember its sweetness.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ
An amazing, fresh, refreshing wine. Fruity and a bit sweet. Great for sipping ice cold on a warm night. Great with fish, salad, appys, chicken and turkey. Amazing with some fruit in it.
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC
I really like this wine! I am a moscato fan and this is one of my regular buys. This wine is inexpensive, but still tastes great! Barefoot is also one of the first moscatos I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised by it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?