BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Erin B.
Auburn, WY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite, easily accessible wines. If you like sweet, fruity wines, you will enjoy this one. Don't forget the bottle opener though! No screw top, thankfully!!
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA
I am not one to like wine but i must say that barefoot moscato is at the top of list of wines that i would drink. it is super smooth and not overly sweet. i usually like to add fruit in it as well. i highly recommend it!!!
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Andrea D.
I love this stuff! It's delicious and a great value for the price. It's my go to wine for when I don't want to spend a lot of money but still want to have a good drink!
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
After a ridiculous day at work, getting paid next to nothing, a $5 bottle of wine that tastes GREAT and a couch is all I need. Thanks Barefoot for an anazing product :)
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Sharalie B.
This is my favorite drink to have sitting on the couch relaxing with a movie, after I've put my kids to bed! It's sweet enough to be a dessert and very refreshing too.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?