Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite wine. It is sweet but I love and enjoy a sweet wine and if you like sweet this is perfect. Very smooth and the cost is great!
Polina T.
Polina T.
Loris, SC
I love this wine so much! Perfect for special occasions! I would recommend though to try other Barefoot wine varieties cause some of them are great as well.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I enjoy it nice and chilled, with cheese & fruit. I always have an extra bottle for guest. It's one of my favorites.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA
I love this white wine it is light and sweet!! My husband and I drink this when we eat chicken or just for an evening night cap
Janitsa R.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
Briana T.
Briana T.
Harbor City, CA
This use to be my go to wine whenever I was in the mood for wine. It being sweet is a pro and a con to me. I love that it is a sweet wine, but after awhile it just seems too sweet. This brand is the best moscato ive had tho.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Bellmawr, Nj
My absolute favorite brand of moscato! I can drink an entire bottle to myself. I'm a bit of a wineo :) It is very sweet and bubbly! I highly recommend this brand!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
S S.
S S.
I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Shara W.
Shara W.
Plano, TX
One of the best affordable wines out there! I prefer the Pink moscato but they all have great flavor- super sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?