The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
While i hate most wines, barefoot moscato is a great drink. the only wine i have really ever found myself liking
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
This is my favorite brand of wine. It is perfect for a college student. It is sweet but not too sweet.
This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
This is my "go to" wine of choice for just sipping in the evenings. It's also a great cocktail by adding cherry 7-up and making a spritzer.
I'm not a fan of the barefoot brand in general. Much better wine available out there for a little more money.
I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos