BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I added frozen peaches to this one day just to experiment and it came out so good! So good and of course you can't beat the price. Sweet but not overwhelming which I like
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Breanna B.
This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Yvette R.
Wilmington, DE
This a great moscato and is budget friendly. It has crisp flavor and thE great thing about it is that it does not give me heartburn like most other moscatos tend to do.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Samantha B.
New Hudson
I absolutely love this wine! It is my absolute go to. It is a very refreshing chilled sweet wine which is perfect for a sunny day relaxing outside. You cannot beat the flavor for the price!
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
One of my favorites because it is so cheap and the taste is great. It's light and sweet and I only like cold cold wine however this one is so good when it gets to room temp I still love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?