Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Allendale, MI

Barefoot Moscato is an amazing sweet wine! It's offered in White, Red, Sweet Red and Pink that I know of, and I've tried every kind and I love it! It's a perfect dessert if need be, but also a drink to have with dinner. I rarely buy anything else!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Wingdale, NY

It's cheap. It's delicious and it isn't too sweet. It is easy to drink. This is my go-to wine for almost any occasion.
Anela D.
Anela D.
Clive, IA

This product is super delicious and easy on the budget ! Definitely my go to whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet and alcoholic !
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Marrah C.
Marrah C.
Concord, Nc

Love the flavor of this wine- one of my favorites! Combined with the affordable price, you just can't beat it. Highly recommend!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Barefoot moscato is one of the best I've ever tried. I prefer sweet wine over anything else, and I just love the flavor of this one. It's great!
Shonya C.
Shonya C.
Farmington, MO

Wonderful light flavor, great with anything!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Midland, TX

This brand never disappoints, their Moscato is the best I've had, hands down. Its has a crips sweet flavor with apple and pear undertones very good!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA

I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

Barefoot's moscato is perfect. Light, sweet and crisp just as it should be! The price is awesome and it's even better with frozen raspberries!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now