Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Dacula, GA

Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
Shari H.
Shari H.

One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Henry, IL

The BEST wine for broke college kids. You can't tell how cheap it really is. Perfect amount of sweetness.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA

Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY

Crisp and light! It's very refreshing...I really enjoy this! One of my absolute favorite white wines; Barefoot always pleases.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mission Viejo, CA

This moscato is very light and refreshing! I love the sweet taste!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Estacada, OR

This is a nice sweet drink, great for the people who don't like beer or liquor. Even wine tastes pretty "fermented" considering that's what alcohol is. It's really great when you can drink fermentation and not even notice :]
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA

This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now