BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer P.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this for a summer party and mixed with frozen raspberries. Delicious! It's very sweet, though, so I would prefer it for a party or something of that sort rather than sipping at home.
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
My all time 100% hands down favorite wine. Barefoot mascato is light and refreshing and in my opinion...great all year round! If you're not really into wine. Try moscato. It isn't harsh and it has a fruity fresh taste.
Yum!
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
Nicole E.
This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot is a good brand and I usually purchase their wines, but the Moscato is absolutely the best wine they offer. It is sweet, not tart. Full of flavor and is great to pair with any food.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN
I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH
This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Breanna B.
This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?