BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Brittany O.
Kaneohe, HI
Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Linda M.
I don't drink much but when I do Barefoot Moscato #so feeling it ,is my goal to wine it's sweet yet # not too sweet. It refreshing to sip and enjoy a good book and relax.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
One of my favorites because it is so cheap and the taste is great. It's light and sweet and I only like cold cold wine however this one is so good when it gets to room temp I still love it!
Nidia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is one of my favorites for me I think is the best wine and the only one I drink lol. Perfect for a romantic night with my husband. I love sweet wines, fruity and really cold. moscato is one of the best brands
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Tiffany S.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Brianne B.
This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Tanya M.
greentown , PA
My go to wine for my signature sangria recipes. I live the way flavors play off this wine and it's great alone. The price is another awesome part and there are often specials
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?