Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Two of my friends are huge fans of this one so I tried it. It's not my favorite, but I will drink it if it's there.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Moscato is yummy but sweet...not something I can drink a ton of but I do like barefoot brands! Gives a wicked hangover though
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of wines, but Barefoot Moscato is the only type I'll prefer to drink. Fruity and smooth, this is a really gentle wine for those beginning to explore wine or just dislike the darker wines.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its light and fruity. You can't beat the price I think they are 2 for $10 sometimes. I don't drink a lot of wine, but I love Barefoot Moscato. So delish!
Kailee F.
Kailee F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this wine. I am also not a wine drinker at all. Thus its sweet taste is perfect for me! It is also very very reasonable price wise.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?