Add a Photo

Bronx, NY

Sweet and tasty!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Perfect wine for someone who isn't much of a dry-wine fan. Sweet enough to enjoy, cheap enough to afford, excellent with some frozen grapes or raspberries added in!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

Tastes great and no after effects! It's a perfect dessert wine or for a summer evening.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Sweet, crisp, sparkly (not sparkling) wine. Light flavor. Easy to drink. Good flavor. Nice wine purchase for a night in. Good value for the cost.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Lockport, Il

Yes! If you're a white wine drinker you got to try this one out. Perfect amount of sweet at just the right price. It goes down smooth and has a pleasant after taste. I love this brand. It's definitely quality wine for the $
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mansfield, MA

It is a delicious wine. The flavoring is perfect. perfect for sangria, it has a sweet taste. it isn't bitter
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA

I'm a much bigger fan of their pink bubbly moscato. It's sweet, light and perfectly carbonated. Perfect for brunch.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO

Excellent choice if making sangria, it's cheap but can stand alone on it's own. Had a bottle in the fridge for a while, and still tasted fine after time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now