The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very good! I love barefoot products. i love bubbly wine and this hits the spots. Not too expensive and you can usually find it on sale...
This moscato is very cheap but also very sweet. If I plan on having a glass of this I have to drink plenty of water before as it is packed with sugar. It gets the job done on a budget, but is very sweet compared to other brands of moscato.
This wine is the perfect affordable price. It is just sweet enough and you can be sure it will taste great. Lastly, it is always easy to find in stores.
Great summer time wine and makes a great drink with sprite and and rasberries
Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
I love a good moscato! great when paired with chicken, shrimp, or salmon! College budget friendly!
My favorite wine! Barefoot is a very cheap brand of moscato but it is still very good! I enjoy it chilled with fruit slices
Love this moscato. i am not a wine person but i love this brand of moscato! is especially good to blend with frozen fruit
One of my favorite "cheap" wines! Perfect for a hot summer day or a girls night making some sangria! It's a sweet white wine and the price is always right! Get a good bang for your buck!
I really enjoy a good, sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato does not disappoint!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos