Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Oscarina G.
Oscarina G.
OZONE PARK, NY

This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ

Before I made my first purchase, I did my research and found that since I like sweet wines, I should look for a moscato or riesling. This bottle stood out to me because of the labeling (colors) and the price was very good for a struggling college student. This wine is excellent when chilled. I would definitely recommend for any first time wine drinkers/struggling college students.
Tina T.
Tina T.

Love it it taste good both warm and cold but I prefer it to be ice cold smooth and sweet
Angie F.
Angie F.
Dunkerton, IA

I have had just about every moscato out there - white, red, pink. I like them all and will drink any of them, but I do have preferences. This one is not nearly as carbonated as other moscatos, so tastes flat to me. It's also quite a bit more of a syrupy sweet mouth-feel - not so with higher quality moscatos where its more crisp and clean on the tongue. Very little complexity in the flavor.

All that being said though, when it's on sale and you can get a big bottle for $6 or 7, it's a deal. I don't ever buy it (I make wine so would rather drink my own which I made to my tastes :) ) I won't turn a glass down at a party if it's offered to me.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wylie, TX

This is my favorite wine, favorite flavor and brand.
Justina A.
Justina A.
Corona, CA

I'm all about saving money but sometimes drinking cheap wine will make you pay later....but this definitely is not one of those. Its good, sweet and won't give you that gross cheap wine hangover. If you want something sweet to drink you should give this a try....you will be pleasantly surprised.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC

Delish, clean taste. i love this wine...its a perfect price for anyone on a budget but still wants a good tasting wine.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL

I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Edinburg, TX

Barefoot moscato is good, and the price is not bad at all you can keep the fridge stocked up, for a glass every night
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca

Barefoot Moscato mixes well if you want to make a summer time or winter sangria. It is also great by itself. This was the first wine I tried when I started drinking wine and it got me hooked!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now