BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christine O.
Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Alyssa P.
What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Josh Y.
lexington
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is my go to wine when I want something inexpensive that tastes great. Moscato is usually a safe bet for a typical "non wine drinker" because of it's sweetness.
glenda h.
decatur, al
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
I love the barefoot brand it's affordable and plus you can most likely find this in most places and the variety of flavors is great. This flavor in particular is a favorite of mine smooth to enjoy a nice glass at home
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?