Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Micha L.
Micha L.
Redlands, CA
Barefoot is one of those brands that you get a lot of bang for your buck..it's cheap and actually taste great. This wine won't leave your teeth tinted purple ladies, if you decide on a choice other the this Moscato. I started drinking this dessert wine and I'm now hooked to this brand. The Moscato is sweet and leaves you wanting more the one glass. Remember to serve it ice cold..it's amazing on a hot evening sitting on your back porch. Try it!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Two of my friends are huge fans of this one so I tried it. It's not my favorite, but I will drink it if it's there.
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL
Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Moscato is yummy but sweet...not something I can drink a ton of but I do like barefoot brands! Gives a wicked hangover though
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its light and fruity. You can't beat the price I think they are 2 for $10 sometimes. I don't drink a lot of wine, but I love Barefoot Moscato. So delish!
Kailee F.
Kailee F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this wine. I am also not a wine drinker at all. Thus its sweet taste is perfect for me! It is also very very reasonable price wise.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
My mom and I love this wine! We buy this all the time for recreation and as gifts! I recommend this very much!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?