BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
kayla p.
Barefoot brand is cheap and grear. The perfect topper to any girls night or dinner with friends. Sometimes cheap is the way to go. I bought a 100 dollar bottle for a shower gift...not impressed with the taste
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR
This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?