Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
chicopee, MA

This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Justine N.
Justine N.

If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
leslie s.
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO

Lawd have mercy that pink moscato is the $hit the taste is smooth n sweet I call it my stress be gone I sooo love Barefoot wine and the price
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI

I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL

This stuff is great because it's delicious and cheap. Also, most grocery stores, if not, all carries it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX

Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.

Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Hanna Marie P.
Hanna Marie P.
Daytona Beach, FL

I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
sam c.
sam c.
Arnold, MO

This is a great moscato. It isn't too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness to it. It is also relatively inexpensive!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now