Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Knoxville, TN

I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines. I love the flavor of Moscato.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Adel, Ga

This is my go to wine. Just the right sweetness and it has a clean taste. I normally drink about two of these a month.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Aberdeen, MD

Barefoot Mascato is a delicious dessert wine. It's sweet without making you pucker your lips. It goes well by its self or with dinner. It's also a great tasting wine to mix into sangrias or punches or other cocktails!
Tarra G.
Tarra G.

Love this as a light sweet wine - cheap too! The whole line is an affordable option that still has a great taste.
Macarena A.
Macarena A.
Merrick, NY

I love my barefoot, it's deliciously sweet and cheap, always have a bottle at home for those relaxing nights to unwind
June C.
June C.
Tucson, AZ

I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL

I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Revere, MA

Seriously a perfect summer drink! I cant wait until the first nice day I can take a couple mini barefoot wines with a couple of friends! Seriously the best and so delicious too!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Golden Valley, MN

I love barefoot moscato. Not only does it taste amazing but it is a great value. Definite favorite out of all of Barefoot wines I have tried.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now