BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Clarissa M.
I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Linda M.
I don't drink much but when I do Barefoot Moscato #so feeling it ,is my goal to wine it's sweet yet # not too sweet. It refreshing to sip and enjoy a good book and relax.
Cady D.
If you're not a regular wine drinker, you may like this. However, I feel it's taste is way too watery for my liking. About 3glasses and I already have a headache.
Nidia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is one of my favorites for me I think is the best wine and the only one I drink lol. Perfect for a romantic night with my husband. I love sweet wines, fruity and really cold. moscato is one of the best brands
lacy f.
I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA
Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?