Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Go to wine!! Cheap and tasty!! Any flavor of moscato is amazing, I don't know a single person who does not love this wine.
Love Moscato wine. It's so affordable and so sweet. I can drink the whole bottle if I'm not careful.
Mmmm! I like Barefoot wine. Especially white zinfandel! Always a bonus that it isn't costly! :)
One of my favorites! It's a great option for wine, especially since it is so affordable!
Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
This is my favorite moscato! The price is really affordable,especially the double bottle. The taste is awesome and some bottles have the bubbly moscato which is even better! My favorite by far
Very smooth and tasty. Not too overpowering with the sweetness. Great summer wine! Very refreshing!
Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Good for the price. Moscatos are sweet, so if you prefer a drier wine, this one isn't for you. This one isn't overwhelmingly sweet though.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos