Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Sweet, crisp, sparkly (not sparkling) wine. Light flavor. Easy to drink. Good flavor. Nice wine purchase for a night in. Good value for the cost.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Lockport, Il

Yes! If you're a white wine drinker you got to try this one out. Perfect amount of sweet at just the right price. It goes down smooth and has a pleasant after taste. I love this brand. It's definitely quality wine for the $
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mansfield, MA

It is a delicious wine. The flavoring is perfect. perfect for sangria, it has a sweet taste. it isn't bitter
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA

I'm a much bigger fan of their pink bubbly moscato. It's sweet, light and perfectly carbonated. Perfect for brunch.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO

Excellent choice if making sangria, it's cheap but can stand alone on it's own. Had a bottle in the fridge for a while, and still tasted fine after time.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Knoxville, TN

I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines. I love the flavor of Moscato.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Adel, Ga

This is my go to wine. Just the right sweetness and it has a clean taste. I normally drink about two of these a month.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Aberdeen, MD

Barefoot Mascato is a delicious dessert wine. It's sweet without making you pucker your lips. It goes well by its self or with dinner. It's also a great tasting wine to mix into sangrias or punches or other cocktails!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now