Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is my go to Moscato brand.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
My mom is a fan of Moscato and served Barefoot Moscato with dinner. It's so sweet that I couldn't drink it with dinner. Not for me, but she loved it!
Stepanie S.
Stepanie S.
Brockport, NY
You cant go wrong with a sweet moscato wine to help unwind at the end of a long day.
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mine and my best friend's drink to chill and talk. She always brings this boer when she comes to visit me.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite wine. It is sweet but I love and enjoy a sweet wine and if you like sweet this is perfect. Very smooth and the cost is great!
Polina T.
Polina T.
Loris, SC
I love this wine so much! Perfect for special occasions! I would recommend though to try other Barefoot wine varieties cause some of them are great as well.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I enjoy it nice and chilled, with cheese & fruit. I always have an extra bottle for guest. It's one of my favorites.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA
I love this white wine it is light and sweet!! My husband and I drink this when we eat chicken or just for an evening night cap
Janitsa R.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
Briana T.
Briana T.
Harbor City, CA
This use to be my go to wine whenever I was in the mood for wine. It being sweet is a pro and a con to me. I love that it is a sweet wine, but after awhile it just seems too sweet. This brand is the best moscato ive had tho.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?