BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Breanna B.
This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I added frozen peaches to this one day just to experiment and it came out so good! So good and of course you can't beat the price. Sweet but not overwhelming which I like
Jen R.
State College, PA
I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of bitter white, or red wines. I prefer this one because it has the right amount of sweet, and who doesn't love the price!?
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Bobbi B.
Russellville, AR
Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine!!! For how much money it is, it is definitely worth it all. I absolutely love it. If you like sweet wine, this will be a favorite for you too I am sure!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back