BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL
I am a HUGE Barefoot fan!!!! Love all of their wines and am a big Moscato Lover!!! #moscatolove I look forward to my Friday's amd my Barefoot Moscato!!?
Amy A.
Cincinnati, OH
I am in love with Barefoot mascato. It's probably 15 dollars for the bigger bottle and it is absolutely worth it. I drink wine more often than most, and I love Barefoot.
Danica L.
Hayward, CA
Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH
I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Morgan R.
I am not a huge wine fan but a white moscato is very tasty! Barefoot is a good brand and it is affordable! Even if I did have money to buy expensive wine, I would still probable pick this one.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?