Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is by far my fav brand of Wine, perfection! So in love and for a great price!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH

Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

This is my GO TO wine. Goes great with everything and is SO TASTY. I love that the price is low enough that I can keep it in stock regularly.
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH

Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
Sally T.
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA

Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Angela E.
Angela E.

This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, Oh

I love a good moscato. It's a tinge sweeter than a riesling, but not too overly fruity. Barefoot is just cheap though. It's a little dryer than it should be, with some more earthy undertones, but if thats your forte, so be it! If you're wanting the sweet and crispness, this isn't really the brand for that.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Christina F.
Christina F.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love Barefoot Moscato even better is the Red Moscato ! mmmmm
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?