BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
lauren v.
MMhmmm...delcious! Love this wine and even at its very low cost it has such a great taste to it..add a couple fruits in it and its the perfect summer time drink! ENJOY :)
Maketa R.
Chesterfield, VA
I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato..............it is delicious and is not expensive! When I am looking to host a get together with my girls, I make sure to pick up a few bottles.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Elizabeth C.
Pulaski, TN
This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
Joelle G.
Weston, FL
One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Britny G.
If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?