BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Conor C.
Watertown, NY
Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Teresa L.
This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Cady D.
If you're not a regular wine drinker, you may like this. However, I feel it's taste is way too watery for my liking. About 3glasses and I already have a headache.
Brenda G.
Wichita
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy. It's sweet and just tastes lovely
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL
Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?