BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH
I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Joelle G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Jody S.
Franklin, TN
I brought this to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was an all around hit. Good wine for non wine drinkers and wine drinkers alike. Pretty sweet, as moscato tends to be...
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart