Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Dacula, GA

Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA

My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA

For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA

If you like or love wine you have to try
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Golden valley, MN

I love barefoot moscato. Not only does it taste amazing but it is a great value. Definite favorite out of all of Barefoot wines I have tried.

Kate A.
Kate A.
Augusta, ME

I compare this to a riesling or pinot grigio. Its my fav of the three! Its sweet and not super strong tasting.
Hope D.
Hope D.
Auburn, IN

We had this for toasting at my wedding. It was cheap and has a great taste! I found my bottle at Walmart and I think I paid about $6.
June C.
June C.
Tucson, AZ

I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now