Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
One of my favorite brands of Moscato and not expensive.
Brejane B.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Billie C.
Billie C.
Lincoln, NE
Love the taste and price
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL
This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL
My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is my go to Moscato brand.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
My mom is a fan of Moscato and served Barefoot Moscato with dinner. It's so sweet that I couldn't drink it with dinner. Not for me, but she loved it!
Stepanie S.
Stepanie S.
Brockport, NY
You cant go wrong with a sweet moscato wine to help unwind at the end of a long day.
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mine and my best friend's drink to chill and talk. She always brings this boer when she comes to visit me.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite wine. It is sweet but I love and enjoy a sweet wine and if you like sweet this is perfect. Very smooth and the cost is great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?