BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Yvette R.
Wilmington, DE
This a great moscato and is budget friendly. It has crisp flavor and thE great thing about it is that it does not give me heartburn like most other moscatos tend to do.
Morgan R.
I am not a huge wine fan but a white moscato is very tasty! Barefoot is a good brand and it is affordable! Even if I did have money to buy expensive wine, I would still probable pick this one.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK
I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Bobbi B.
Russellville, AR
Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine!!! For how much money it is, it is definitely worth it all. I absolutely love it. If you like sweet wine, this will be a favorite for you too I am sure!
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?