Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY

If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Winterville, NC

Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA

This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Estacada, OR

This is a nice sweet drink, great for the people who don't like beer or liquor. Even wine tastes pretty "fermented" considering that's what alcohol is. It's really great when you can drink fermentation and not even notice :]
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY

Crisp and light! It's very refreshing...I really enjoy this! One of my absolute favorite white wines; Barefoot always pleases.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I love barefoot wines, but this moscato is just too sweet for me.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA

Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mission Viejo, CA

This moscato is very light and refreshing! I love the sweet taste!
Shari H.
Shari H.

One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now