Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amie M.
Amie M.
Central Falls, RI

This is an affordable sweet wine, perfect for outdoor parties, holiday gatherings, a house warming gift, a night out with the girls...wow it basically covers all the bases!
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
North East, MD

Honestly any moscato is going to taste good. I have had expensive moscato and it is a waste of money because their is little difference from the cheap variety. Barefoot tastes very good, and for the price it is an excellent choice.
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Douglasville, GA

I love moscato, it's my favorite type of wine. I do not like barefoot though. It has a good flavor, but it is semi carbonated almost like a champagne. I don't like that it's carbonated. So if that's your thing, you may love it because it does have a good traditionally sweet moscato flavor.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Lindenwold, NJ

Love it tastes GREAT and Inexpensive!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

I know this is not the most expensive wine, but I really enjoy this brand of Moscato and the taste is amazing! My go to Wine
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA

This wine is one of my favorites! It's sweet and light and a great summer drink. I myself never really liked wine until I had this one. I even got my mom drinking it and she hated wine. It's definitely our go to wine when we go to the store.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK

I've just recently started drinking Moscato wines and I really like Barefoot Moscato, not only is it very affordable it taste just as good as some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Chellsie H.
Chellsie H.
Taylor, PA

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine. It's sweet and delicious and perfect for a broke college student like me :)
Abby K.
Abby K.
Baltimore, MD

If you like sweet wine then this is a slam dunk! Great wine for sipping with fruit and chocolate. Can also go well with hors d'ouevres.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now