BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN
I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Nicole T.
I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Love me some moscato, and if you're looking for a chain version of $3 buck chuck...this should be your go to! Sweet from start to finish, and great on a hot summer night.
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX
As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Kim B.
O Fallon, MO
I tried this one and it wasn't bad... I am hesitant to try different wines, but Moscato is one of my favorites. I do have to say I like Beringer brand better than barefoot, but it was still good!
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Zoe E.
This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?