BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Gabriela C.
Super tasty - has a sweet yet not overwhelmingly sweet taste. Very refreshing when served cold. I recently bought a ton of cases of the 4-pk minis for baby shower favors - everybody loved them especially since they have the little foot on the bottle already :)
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Aleah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I drink this stuff like juice! It's my favorite cheap wine. No matter how rich I become, I will always come back to Barefoot Moscato! Its sweet, crisp, and enough will have you feeling right.
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?