BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Jessica F.
This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH
This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Conor C.
Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Gabriela C.
Super tasty - has a sweet yet not overwhelmingly sweet taste. Very refreshing when served cold. I recently bought a ton of cases of the 4-pk minis for baby shower favors - everybody loved them especially since they have the little foot on the bottle already :)
Jen R.
State College, PA
I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Katy P.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?