BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jody S.
Franklin, TN
I brought this to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was an all around hit. Good wine for non wine drinkers and wine drinkers alike. Pretty sweet, as moscato tends to be...
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good wine. On the sweet side of wines but def not the sweetest. Has more savory notes. Good value for the price. Usually on a good sale at the local state stores. Would def recommend to anyone!
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato..............it is delicious and is not expensive! When I am looking to host a get together with my girls, I make sure to pick up a few bottles.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This is an excellent wine at an excellent price! Though, a bit on the sweet end for my taste. Nonetheless, the taste is very palatable, and the wine itself very smooth.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?