BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jody S.
Franklin, TN
I brought this to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was an all around hit. Good wine for non wine drinkers and wine drinkers alike. Pretty sweet, as moscato tends to be...
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX
As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Maketa R.
Chesterfield, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Autumn M.
Happy Hour Expert
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Morgan  S.
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?