BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Aleah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I drink this stuff like juice! It's my favorite cheap wine. No matter how rich I become, I will always come back to Barefoot Moscato! Its sweet, crisp, and enough will have you feeling right.
Bobbi B.
Russellville, AR
Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine!!! For how much money it is, it is definitely worth it all. I absolutely love it. If you like sweet wine, this will be a favorite for you too I am sure!
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!