BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer P.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this for a summer party and mixed with frozen raspberries. Delicious! It's very sweet, though, so I would prefer it for a party or something of that sort rather than sipping at home.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Conor C.
Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Erin B.
Auburn, WY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite, easily accessible wines. If you like sweet, fruity wines, you will enjoy this one. Don't forget the bottle opener though! No screw top, thankfully!!
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN
I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA
I am not one to like wine but i must say that barefoot moscato is at the top of list of wines that i would drink. it is super smooth and not overly sweet. i usually like to add fruit in it as well. i highly recommend it!!!
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!