Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Heather F.
Heather F.

This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Kaylyn S.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI

I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA

This was the first wine I ever drank that had me wanting another glass! Definitely a great desert wine and in a good price range!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abilene, TX

I have to say that I love this. this brand is a brand that my grandmother and I can just sit on the porch have a few glasses and enjoy conversations
Connie M.
Connie M.
Plainview, TX

Love the price. Love the taste. Love the quality. Love it all!!!! This wine is great for those who prefer a sweeter white wine
Jennie K.
Jennie K.

This is my go-to wine if I'm looking for something inexpensive and sweet. It's nice & light. This moscato is a good wine for someone who doesn't really drink wine to start with.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH

I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA

I'm not huge into white wines but I really like this moscato. I also don't really like California wines because they tend to be a little bitter but this is not.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN

I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH

I love white wine and this is definitely a good pick. I love Barefoot wines in general, always have a great taste for a great price. A good bottle of wine doesn't have to be expensive to be enjoyable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now