BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City
This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV
This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
This is the only brand of moscato that I drink actually. Even compared to pricier ones, I prefer barefoot. I've purchased MANY times, the taste is impeccable. I definitely recommend this wine, it's so yummy.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?