BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Autumn M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Kim B.
O Fallon, MO
I tried this one and it wasn't bad... I am hesitant to try different wines, but Moscato is one of my favorites. I do have to say I like Beringer brand better than barefoot, but it was still good!
Maketa R.
Chesterfield, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Danica L.
Hayward, CA
Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Britny G.
If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
Conor C.
Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?