Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tarrytown, NY

I absolutely LOVE Barefoot wines. They are a client at my agency but I've been drinking the brand for years now. Barefoot is definitely my go-to wine when I need to get a bottle or two. There is an assortment that definitely pleases.
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN

Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Kissimmee, FL

Love the sweetness of this wine. I usually put a piece of fruit in my wine glass when I drink it, cant go wrong for a ladies night in.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA

Its very sweet but it is not better then the red moscato! it is nice to have on a summers night, or just want to have a few friends over
Julia K.
Julia K.

Moscato is my favortie type of wine. Barefoot is inexpensive yet good tasting!
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
WEST HARTFORD, CT

My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA

I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Midland, TX

This brand never disappoints, their Moscato is the best I've had, hands down. Its has a crips sweet flavor with apple and pear undertones very good!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL

I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Barefoot moscato is one of the best I've ever tried. I prefer sweet wine over anything else, and I just love the flavor of this one. It's great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now