BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ikia V.
Ikia V.
If your looking for a dessert wine this is not for you. I bought this thinking it would be similar to Stella Rosas Moscato but it was just very bitter . I wouldn't say it was bad but it didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
Leika S.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Alli G.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
Great entry level wine for those just starting to become a wine connoisseur. This sweet wine, with its hints of fruit sensations goes down as smooth as water. Perfect for summer parties or even to pair to make the best sangria.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?