BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Catharine H.
I love buying this brand of wine. My family and I always enjoy it during the holidays. Its on the sweet side but I prefer sweet than dry wine. They have it in amy liquor store and theres other kinds as well.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS
This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Kathy S.
My favorite moscato! It's cheap and tasty so you can't go wrong there. There's others I love but for the price it's awesome, I always have a bottle in my fridge and ready to go! So I vote, buy it right now!
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Love this white wine so much! You can get it at 7 Eleven and it's super cheap. Plus, it is so delicious! It's light and sweet and it hits the spot every time. Great value and definitely a go to wine for me.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Pretty decent moscato for the price. It's super reasonable to buy. I wouldn't say it's my favorite compared to others but it's worth trying. Flavor is decent. I have purchased it a few times and will again.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?