Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is the best and cheapest Moscato ever! This is the go-to wine when you need that quick fix after work lol. It isn't too bitter, it has the perfect crisp and sweetness to it. Though I have acquired a taste for red wines, this one is still my quick-fix go-to.
Raheem L.
Raheem L.
Northbrook, IL

When it comes to getting your money's worth, look no further. At such a great value and such a great taste, I consistently make sure I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato readily available at home. I would definitely recommend to others and would buy again.
Brittany j.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC

Yes yes yes! This is the best wine, it's hard for me to find a good, sweet wine and this is it! Plus the best part is Walmart has been carrying the big bottle for $10! I also plan on using this wine for my wedding and for the guest there cause you can't bet it!
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD

not a wine drinker before but when I tried this one night it became an instant favorite..i love this as well as their pink moscato..it's also affordable for less than 10 bucks you can have a relaxing friday night at home while binge watching your favorite shows
Junika J.
Junika J.

When I want wine I normally get barefoot brand! It's nice and crisp. I love the fruit flavor. The best thing about it is the price. It's best for a girls night or a simple dinner with your spouse. Highly recommend this if you want something tasty and affordable
Susanna F.
Susanna F.
Liberty , SC

This wine is a must have! I have quite a few wine loves, but this is at the top of the list! I love the carbonation and the slight sweetness. It's not too sweet or too bitter, and the price is just right! Barefoot will always be one of my favorite wine brands!
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC

This is a great Moscato. I have tasted multiple brands but this one is by far the most soft smooth and sweet of them all. And it is not that expensive either. Just put it in the fridge to chill it then enjoy it. It is very refreshing and the only thing I like.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA

For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO

Very good for an inexpensive Moscato. I love the perfume like fragarance of it and the fruit forward palate, with a sweet factor, it has citrus tones it is very spritzy. This Moscato has a fruity focus with a decadent sweet taste at the end. I would recommend.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?