Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI

My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Sally H.
Sally H.

I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Dixon, CA

Very affordable wine, and tastes really good, wort till last cent, I'm a moscato wine lover, so this wine it's one of my favorites in my daily basis, the taste it's really light and smooth which it's great to me, I wouldn't get enough of this!!! Ever!!
Kaley A.
Kaley A.

The best relatively cheap moscato at the grocery store. Barefoot is an amazing brand and you can never go wrong with their products. Just the right amount of sweetness with a slight tang that always hits the spot. Very comparable to their pink moscato.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I am not much of a wine drinker, but this is my go-to. It's very sweet and refreshing. You can find Barefoot at any liquor store and it's so cheap too! If you don't like the taste of wine, or are looking to get into it, this is a great place to start.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ

I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Katie V.
Katie V.

I love sweet wines and mostly buy riesling. I saw this Barefoot Moscato and thought I would give it a try. I found it sweet, crisp and refreshing. I also loved the price, it compares to more expensive sweet rieslings, I will be buying this one again.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Of all the ones that I've tasted the Moscato is probably my favorite type of wine. The Barefoot brand is good.....it's not the best out there but it will give you a sweet floral Aroma and taste without being overpowering. I like to pair it with fish.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC

Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now