Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY

This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR

So cheap and So good! I started drinking this in college and now that I have graduated.....I still drink it! It does not leave you with a headache and it is delicious! I have bought this bottle (the big one ;)) many many times and I will continue to do so!
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD

This is one of my favorite Moscato's. I always buy this brand of Moscato. The bottle looks nice it's great tasting when it's cold and i wouldn't pick any other but this one. It's actually a really good priced bottle to. I will defiantly buy this one again.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Madison, AL

Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
T R.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN

This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX

Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now