Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Let's just say... a friend of mine bought this for me, with the intention of not drinking any because they "don't like wine" and they pretty much drank my whole bottle! I would say it's a winner. A very good and sweet dessert wine.
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
This wine is decent for a cheapo moscato wine. It is not my favorite, but it isn't horrible for the price. So if you're looking for a cheap decent sweet wine, I don't think you'd be too disappointed. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
White wine; such a classic for a girls night out! Barefoot is a brand I buy frequently and they have a fairly good selection. I do have to switch up the flavors regularly though to keep my taste buds satisfied. Great price point!
Ikia V.
Ikia V.
If your looking for a dessert wine this is not for you. I bought this thinking it would be similar to Stella Rosas Moscato but it was just very bitter . I wouldn't say it was bad but it didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?