BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot is a good brand and I usually purchase their wines, but the Moscato is absolutely the best wine they offer. It is sweet, not tart. Full of flavor and is great to pair with any food.
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Morgan R.
I am not a huge wine fan but a white moscato is very tasty! Barefoot is a good brand and it is affordable! Even if I did have money to buy expensive wine, I would still probable pick this one.
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK
I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?