Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Canfield, OH

IT IS BY FAR THE BEST TASTING MOST REASONABLY PRICED MOSCATO FOUND AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE.
IT IS SO EASY TO DRINK, BE CAREFUL IT SNEEKS UP ON YOU.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI

Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Leesburg, GA

This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Jayla P.
Jayla P.

I don't really like Moscato at all anymore. Barefoot wines taste funny to me too. I do think that their champagnes taste okay though.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Francisco, CA

Bought this at target. Moscato is my favorite and i must admit I'm not picky with alcohol at all. This is cheap and yummy!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN

I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Hayward, CA

This is my favorite wine, my boyfriend brings it home to surprise me, and my friends always bring it to parties where I'll be. I'm such a sweet tooth and don't like that "alcohol" taste that this is the perfect wine for me!
D. C.
D. C.

I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Barefoot is probably my favorite wine brand. It quick, crisp, and gets the job done! I love enjoying with simple dinners and with my best friend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now