BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Morgan B.
This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Margaret S.
Fox Point, WI
Good sweet wine. If you like a Riesling than this is a good wine to try. Barefoot wines are some of the more well known of the brands and is a good price for people who don't wanna spend too much.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Victoria K.
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Megan C.
Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I love this brand of wine. The price is right and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. This is my go-to brand for red, pink, and regular moscato, and reisling. It never fails to please when I have guests over the house.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its light and fruity. You can't beat the price I think they are 2 for $10 sometimes. I don't drink a lot of wine, but I love Barefoot Moscato. So delish!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?