Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

I love moscato wines, but don't love how expensive they are. Barefoot Wines have high quality inexpensive wines. I love all of their Moscatos!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
FRANCELIS M.
FRANCELIS M.
Elizabeth, NJ

For those looking for an affordable and tasty bottle of wine - this is a winner. it's sweet and refreshing at the same time.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Minneola, KS

My local store was out of Cupcake Moscato so I grabbed this, and I'm totally a Moscato girl, and this is amazing! Almost as good as Cupcake Wines!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA

Yum! One of my favorite wines that doesn't cost a ton of money.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Lancaster , PA

It is good for the price but I still prefer my family's wine
Emily B.
Emily B.

Love this wine! It's great if you like it really sweet and it's very affordable, especially for a college student. I drink this a lot!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Passaic, NJ

Definitely my favorite one. It's soft and sweet . Perfect for any occasion everyone will love it
Liz M.
Liz M.
Spicewood , TX

This is a go to in our household, always have a bottle on hand for any time a glass of wine sounds nice. Best price for a pretty good wine so we stock up!
Audra S.
Audra S.
Mtn Home AFB, ID

Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now