BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha C.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely love this wine! It is my absolute go to. It is a very refreshing chilled sweet wine which is perfect for a sunny day relaxing outside. You cannot beat the flavor for the price!
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Jessica F.
This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?