Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Joan M.
Joan M.
Crystal Lake, IL

I love this wine. All the Barefoot Moscatos are the best and the pink bubbly champagne was a hit at our New Years Party!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! I almost always have a bottle in the fridge for when I'm in a vino mood.
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR

I love this wine. In fact, it's my fallback wine in case there aren't any good deals on wines that I haven't yet tried. It's definitely a sweeter wine, so it's good for those who are starting out in the wine world.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX

I LOVE this wine. It is sweet and really easy to drink! Just be careful while drinking it because it is so good its possible to drink a glass or two too many.
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Tallahassee, FL

I really like Barefoot because its quick and easy to pick up on the go. I love pinot! I am a white wine kinda girl. Most people don't like this brand bc it is too sweet but I don't mind. Its pretty much sold anywhere and easy to grab on the go.
Jessalyn L.
Jessalyn L.

Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Hilliard, OH

Sweet flavor, easy to drink. Must drink with ice! A bit too easy to split a bottle and not realize that it is finished and that you are tipsy!
Mallory F.
Mallory F.

Why pay more for a quality Moscato that is just the right amount of sweet and is available at a great price?! I never find myself without a bottle of this in my cupboard, and not a 750mL bottle.... The BIG bottle! I'd buy it in a box if I could, too. (Hint,hint, Barefoot)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN

I love wine, LOVE! But I am also very picky about what kind I drink. This is my go to for Moscato. It is just the right amount of sweet! Perfect if you like sweet wines, but don't like OVERLY sweet.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA

A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now