Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA
Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Shanticka B.
Shanticka B.
North St Paul, MN
Barefoot Moscato is a very affordable, tasty wine. I usually have it on hand whenever I'm entertaining.
Kala T.
Kala T.
Crawfordsville, IN
One of my favorites. Nice crisp flavor. The perfect amount of sweetness. I'm a huge fan of barefoot moscato. Also, its affordable.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I absolutely barefoot brand. Every one of their wines is great! The moscato is amazing! :)
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
This wine is delicious and cheap, without the cheap taste.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This shouldn't be allowed to be called "wine." It's sickeningly sweet and very formulaic. Not something that's been crafted, but rather been produced, like a soda. Only reason I'm not giving it an F is that it isn't the worst I've had - and its low price befits its low quality.
Dawn V.
Dawn V.
Philadelphia, PA
A great wine for those summer nights, it's so refreshing with a great taste I also love sweet red! My favorite wine ever
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this wine. I think it's a good wine for a cheaper price (which at my age is always a bonus because what young person can actually afford a $20+ bottle of wine?). I think Barefoot is my favorite "cheap wine" brand. :) I also love the pink moscato, but I have yet to try the red!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?