BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maketa R.
Chesterfield, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Love me some moscato, and if you're looking for a chain version of $3 buck chuck...this should be your go to! Sweet from start to finish, and great on a hot summer night.
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of bitter white, or red wines. I prefer this one because it has the right amount of sweet, and who doesn't love the price!?
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
After a ridiculous day at work, getting paid next to nothing, a $5 bottle of wine that tastes GREAT and a couch is all I need. Thanks Barefoot for an anazing product :)
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Yvette R.
Wilmington, DE
This a great moscato and is budget friendly. It has crisp flavor and thE great thing about it is that it does not give me heartburn like most other moscatos tend to do.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH
This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?