BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Love this wine. Not much of a wine drinker so this sweet wine works for me. Great price, great flavor
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Danna E.
Danna E.
To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA
Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Barefoot is a pretty yummy drink. It's a great deal! Especially since they are on sale a lot of the time at Vons or Ralphs. When they go on sale we like to stock up on plenty to have on-hand for later. :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?