Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cara W.
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY

This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Roebuck, SC

It a different tested than the rest of the bands. I don't like that band.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I spent my summer in the Loire Valley and this is still one of my favorite drinks. It's sugary and delicious and the price is right.
Beth G.
Beth G.

Way too sweet. I don't like the flavor. There are so many better options out there. I'd rather go with other cheaper wines.
lacy f.
lacy f.

I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Tieraney Q.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD

This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn

I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Cleveland, OH

This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Evansville, IN

This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Sweet, and great quality for the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now