Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN

I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Hayward, CA

This is my favorite wine, my boyfriend brings it home to surprise me, and my friends always bring it to parties where I'll be. I'm such a sweet tooth and don't like that "alcohol" taste that this is the perfect wine for me!
D. C.
D. C.

I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Barefoot is probably my favorite wine brand. It quick, crisp, and gets the job done! I love enjoying with simple dinners and with my best friend!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Powell, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI

This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I enjoy wine, but especially sweet wines. Barefoot Moscato is the PERFECT wine if you're craving a sugar rush, but it isn't overly sweet like some varieties can be. I love sipping a glass or two of this refreshing beverage, especially during the summer months with a group of girlfriend's. It's also pretty budget-friendly.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

I just got a few bottles for my birthday. This barefoot Moscato tastes best when cold. I recommend this with strawberries and cake ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now