BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
January G.
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Jessalyn L.
Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Micah L.
Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
Stephanie H.
Crossett, AR
Moscato is my favorite, it is sweet but not too sweet. I prefer Barefoot over Sutter Home (as they are two of the most popular carries of Moscato). Barefoot is priced great for gatherings and has a taste most everyone will enjoy.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?