Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can't go wrong with Barefoot. I love a sweet, chilled wine. It is affordable without being cheap. Believe me, it is a fine line! This brand is perfect!
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
I have tried all the flavors, and I love them all! Great Taste for a Great Price! :) I buy them for most gatherings at the house.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this wine! It's so good it's not to dry tasting either. I really love barefoot moscato and the barefoot pink moscato they are both my favorite! They taste so amazing, if you don't like sweet wines I def wouldn't recommend it but I give barefoot an A+ I love it
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Mattapan, MA
Best moscato ever
Kristyn M.
Kristyn M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
You cannot go wrong for the price! This wine is sweet and smooth as it goes down! I could probably drink an entire bottle by myself! I love this wine!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jonesboro, AR
This wine is my go to when buying wine! Only for those who like a very sweet wine.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Tiki B.
Tiki B.
It's not the best Moscato I've tried but if you want something inexpensive, this is a good choice. I've purchased this multiple times when I have to do a quick run in and out to pick up a bottle of wine. It is find and doesn't require a special trip to the ABC store
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?