BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Zoe E.
This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Love me some moscato, and if you're looking for a chain version of $3 buck chuck...this should be your go to! Sweet from start to finish, and great on a hot summer night.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Autumn M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
lauren v.
MMhmmm...delcious! Love this wine and even at its very low cost it has such a great taste to it..add a couple fruits in it and its the perfect summer time drink! ENJOY :)
Danica L.
Hayward, CA
Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this wine!
It's a great beginner if you want to try a nice sorta sweet wine this is it especially this flavor in particular. My friends also like it when I take it to a gathering, can't go wrong with this one.
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?