Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
CLAUDIA P.
CLAUDIA P.

Best paired with some cheese in my opinion. Very good and affordable
Erin D.
Erin D.
union city, ga

Good quality for a decent price...
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Olean, NY

I am in Love with this stuff. It is my go to wine. We drink this stuff all the time.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Central City, IA

A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM

So know that this is a cheap wine and moscato in general is sweet, but this is like the mother load of sweet wine! I love it when you just want to have a cheap glass of wine, a crappy romantic comedy and girl time! This is perfect for it!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

I love barefoot! Their moscato is wonderful! and the best part is its affordable! I worked at a high end restaurant and none of our moscatos were better then this and they were double sometimes triple the cost! Defiantly a great buy!
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Mchenry, IL

I love moscato and this one is not too sweet, but I am not a big fan of Barefoot products. The sweeter the wine it seems the lower the alcohol content
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, OR

I just made wine soaked strawberries and dipped them in chocolate with Barefoot Moscato and they were amazing! I like to grab a bottle of this and take it to any gathering.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

As a vegan, there is never a meat on my plate to pair with the wine (yet I'm a snob, which makes me every sommelier's nightmare). Vegetables are generally a little on the sweet side, so I typically ask for a dessert wine. This was recommended to me while dining at MC Kitchen in Miami and was super, duper sweet. It was love at first taste, and at $60 for a bottle, not a bad complement to a vegetarian meal.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Canfield, OH

IT IS BY FAR THE BEST TASTING MOST REASONABLY PRICED MOSCATO FOUND AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE.
IT IS SO EASY TO DRINK, BE CAREFUL IT SNEEKS UP ON YOU.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now