BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Autumn M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Zoe E.
This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
lauren v.
MMhmmm...delcious! Love this wine and even at its very low cost it has such a great taste to it..add a couple fruits in it and its the perfect summer time drink! ENJOY :)
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Kim B.
O Fallon, MO
I tried this one and it wasn't bad... I am hesitant to try different wines, but Moscato is one of my favorites. I do have to say I like Beringer brand better than barefoot, but it was still good!
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?