BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp, and refreshing. It's inexpensive and fits most wine chillers. What's even better, it is available at most grocery stores, Walmart, and Target!
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ
For the cheap cost this is a pretty good tasting bottle that won't break the bank! It is light and fruity and tastes much better than other alcohol in a similar price range.
Gloria F.
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Rose W.
This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
January G.
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love Moscato, and of all the different ones I've tried this one is definitely the best! It's the perfect combination of sweet and smooth. I love the price and the convenience that I can find it anywhere.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?