BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite wine! I love all moscato wines, but this one is the best I have tried thus far. Light and sweet and goes great with popcorn and a movie for ladies night!
S S.
I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Gloria F.
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY
Happy Hour Expert
If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Christina  E.
Savannah, GA
This wine is priced really well and tastes very good. If you want a sweet wine, this is a great choice. It is almost like drinking white grape juice because of how sweet it is, you'll forget that it is wine. Which can be bad or good.
Stephanie L.
I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?