Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I love Moscato and this is my go to wine for a lazy Friday night. It is delicious, fresh and goes well with everything. It's quite affordable too.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Estherville, IA

This wine is very delicious. It makes it hard to stop with one glass. It's bubbly goodness, not overly sweet, pleasant aroma and not heavy. All this for about $5.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA

I love the taste, sweet and smooth. Definitely a great moscato at an affordable price! It's a good beginner wine for those that haven't tried any before.
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
High Falls, NY

I love barefoot wines. Barefoot puts out a fairly priced delicious line of wines. I also love the logo....little foot...too cute!
jessica s.
jessica s.
Los Angeles, CA

So this wine is a fair intersection between cheap, sweet, and quality. Great for white sangria! This is a bit too sweet for my palette.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love going to the store and getting Barefoot moscato, what I love about it is the yummy sweet flavor. I'm not a big fan of bitter or dry wine. I have tried many moscato's and this is in my top 5. I like putting it in the fridge and serve it with a mix of strawberries, rasberries, and pineapple in it. it's so yummy, after your done with your drink the fruit is infused with the moscato and its so good! Love it with friend's on a hot summer day or when I come home from a long day.
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I love this wine because of it's crisp and yummy taste. It pairs nicely with many foods and it will satisfy your want for a good white wine.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Greensboro, NC

Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

I absolutely turn to this type of wine when wanting to sit out on the back porch and unwind delicious and refreshing. Not to sweet
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Auburn, NY

This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now