Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Breanna
Breanna
AUBURN, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best "moscato" wine I have tasted! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart!!! It is one of my all time FAV
Kaylie K.
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL

This wine very sweet! I mean, but that's a bit typical of the wine, it's a moscato. it's much better put in a punch, but if you like your wine sugary, go for a glass!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ

Moscato has always been a wine to go with for sweetness and light taste. This is not my favorite brand because it's a little too sweet (bordering on sickly) but works well for mixed drinks! A large bottle also doesn't break the bank/ cost a lot so works for entertaining a crowd.
Joann n.
Joann n.
Garden grove , Ca

This wine is so sweet and delicious. It pairs great with fish, pork and chicken or just to drink alone. The price is great and can be found at Target.
Missy F.
Missy F.

Great price point and great tasting. In the summer I like to add frozen fruit to keep it cool and change up the flavor.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
North Charleston, SC

This wine is very sweet. But the price is right! It's super refreshing, especially if you drink it chilled on a hot day! :)
Shakima J.
Shakima J.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Great soicalizing wine....
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

The only thing better than this Barefoot Moscato is their Barefoot Bubbly Moscato! I love the champagne like tingle as I am drinking it!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA

I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
natalia k.
natalia k.
Plainville, CT

It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now