The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
If you like sweet tasting wines then you are going to love this, and it is pretty inexpensive, I can always find this at the grocery store on sale.
I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Love this!!! Not bitter, and its sweet. Goes great with anything.. inly wine i drink when i have the girls over :)
This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
Favorite wine and for the price you can't go wrong. Sweet but not too sweet !
If alcohol is alcohol to you then go for it.... To me you get what you pay for with wine. Not a huge moscato fan in general... Too sweet. This wine was way overkill in the sweet department, and tasted horrible. Like a cheap wine. (Which it is). Never buying it again.
Definitely a must. I cannot complain about this drink its cheap, its good and what else do you need in the wine? Although this was one of my first wines that I started drinking, if I want something cheap I always know what to go back to.
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos