BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Victoria K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Margaret S.
Hales Corners, WI
Good sweet wine. If you like a Riesling than this is a good wine to try. Barefoot wines are some of the more well known of the brands and is a good price for people who don't wanna spend too much.
Morgan B.
This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Nicole T.
I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Aboubou S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love Moscato, and of all the different ones I've tried this one is definitely the best! It's the perfect combination of sweet and smooth. I love the price and the convenience that I can find it anywhere.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Alyssa B.
Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Kee R.
This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?