BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
I love moscato and this brand is very enjoyable not too sweet. Definitely a must have at my house.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Monroeville, PA
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines and has been for awhile. It's affordable as well as deliciously sweet. It is a must buy and definitely worth the value. It is a must have on my grocery list weekly. I would recommend to any new wine drinkers out there!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Edith N.
Edith N.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
Mascato use to be the only wine I would drink and this was my go-to bottle every time. It's cheap, and super sweet which is what I liked. If you like your wines super sweet and east to drink then this is the wine for you.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Serena B.
Serena B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL
This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?