BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amy A.
Cincinnati, OH
I am in love with Barefoot mascato. It's probably 15 dollars for the bigger bottle and it is absolutely worth it. I drink wine more often than most, and I love Barefoot.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Elizabeth E.
BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The aroma and taste are absolutely delicious. For not bring expensive at all I was afraid to try it but when I did it became my go to wine. I have some in my fridge now.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Autumn M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Zoe E.
This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
Heather S.
clarksville, VA
My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?