BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love everything about a great moscato! Barefoot has a great moscato. It's inexpensive and so delicious. I repurchase often anymore!if you like moscato, at least try once.
Brianne H.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is known for being sweet, but I am oh so satisfied after drinking a glass or two. Barefoot Moscato mixes great with other flavored vodkas and or lemonade to make a summery drink.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Simone C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hmm...Im not sure this wine just seems like too much. I love my classy drinks but this wine has a horrible aftertaste and i have tried all flavors, makes your whole house smell liek alchol all day
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Megan C.
Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Micah L.
Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?