Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
This wine is great for girly get togethers or moms who need a little relaxation when the kids are in bed. Not the best for everyday drinks.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
Fruity, crisp, and refreshing. Barefoot Moscato is a very nice wine and it is priced right. Perfect for girls night out!
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
This was the wine that got me into wines. It is too sweet for me now. However I enjoy having a glass every once in a while. I think it tastes great and is budget friendly.
Taminka J.
Taminka J.
I wasn't too impressed with this brand of mosacato , i was served this at a chain restaurant and it was little too sweet for my taste , I know that moscato is a sweet wine, but this was on the more sweeter side,,,,, however it does the trick about making me feel "liberated"
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty decent quality wine for the price you pay. this is my go-to brand and flavor when I'm short on cash.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bethpage, NY
If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
Salina M.
Salina M.
Westford, MA
This is the sweetest white wine that I have ever tasted.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?