Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA

I tend to prefer sweet wines. This wine is very sweet and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Its also good if you add a few frozen grapes in the glass.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Highland, NY

This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA

I love to sub champagne with Barefoot Moscato when making mimosas. It's delicious and offer a sweeter taste than dry champagnes.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH

I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA

Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Shanticka B.
Shanticka B.
North St Paul, MN

Barefoot Moscato is a very affordable, tasty wine. I usually have it on hand whenever I'm entertaining.
Kala T.
Kala T.
Crawfordsville, IN

One of my favorites. Nice crisp flavor. The perfect amount of sweetness. I'm a huge fan of barefoot moscato. Also, its affordable.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Ft Wainwright, AK

I absolutely barefoot brand. Every one of their wines is great! The moscato is amazing! :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?