BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Leila D.
Leila D.
Sweet and affordable! Great for new wine drinkers. If you like this you should try Barefoot Pink Moscato or Barefoot Riesling.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Everett, WA
I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is mine and my fiance's favorite wine! The price is right, for a good bottle of wine. Not so expensive that you hate to share it, but inexpensive enough to take to someone's house.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
I love moscato and this brand is very enjoyable not too sweet. Definitely a must have at my house.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert
One if my favorite brands of Moscato! It's sweet yet crisp and refreshing! Love a glass as a night cap!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?