BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant , SC
Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Danica L.
Hayward, CA
Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this wine!
It's a great beginner if you want to try a nice sorta sweet wine this is it especially this flavor in particular. My friends also like it when I take it to a gathering, can't go wrong with this one.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL
One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love is wine. It is affordable (most likely around $12-16 bucks for a 1.5L
It has a great sweet flavor and isn't a dry wine. Great for those who need something sweet ^_^
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Good wine for a good price. I'm not expecting the best when I pay this low of a price for a wine. But I really enjoy it. Easy on the budget and has a really sweet taste.
Britny G.
If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
Bree E.
Elkton, MD
It's white wine! I love light fruity flavored drinks, but the best part... It doesn't cost $70.00 a bottle. It goes down smooth and taste well with most home cooked meals
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato..............it is delicious and is not expensive! When I am looking to host a get together with my girls, I make sure to pick up a few bottles.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?