BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL
I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Rose W.
This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
Sarah W.
Charlotte, NC
Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and Barefoot does it right. If you are just looking for something delicious for a girl's night, or even just to enjoy for a night at home, This is the wine for you!
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Stephanie L.
I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Jamie M.
I like barefoot wines my favorite is the moscato and pink bubbly moscato. they are sweet and refreshing. Barefoot wines are also affordable when on a budget & party planning.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
January G.
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?