BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Brianne H.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is known for being sweet, but I am oh so satisfied after drinking a glass or two. Barefoot Moscato mixes great with other flavored vodkas and or lemonade to make a summery drink.
Simone C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hmm...Im not sure this wine just seems like too much. I love my classy drinks but this wine has a horrible aftertaste and i have tried all flavors, makes your whole house smell liek alchol all day
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY
If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I love this brand of wine. The price is right and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. This is my go-to brand for red, pink, and regular moscato, and reisling. It never fails to please when I have guests over the house.
Stephanie H.
Crossett, AR
Moscato is my favorite, it is sweet but not too sweet. I prefer Barefoot over Sutter Home (as they are two of the most popular carries of Moscato). Barefoot is priced great for gatherings and has a taste most everyone will enjoy.
Megan C.
Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN
I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?