Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shonya C.
Shonya C.
Desloge, MO

Wonderful light flavor, great with anything!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Midland, TX

This brand never disappoints, their Moscato is the best I've had, hands down. Its has a crips sweet flavor with apple and pear undertones very good!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA

I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

Barefoot's moscato is perfect. Light, sweet and crisp just as it should be! The price is awesome and it's even better with frozen raspberries!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT

I am not much of a wine drinker but was turned on to Moscato when a resturant sampled it to me. I never found a brand that I truly loved until Barefoot Moscato Wine was served at my Thanksgiving Dinner. I can truly say this is my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also, I am not much of a wine drinker but really enjoy this wine.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL

I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Kalene R.
Kalene R.

Like I said in the title, I enjoy the Barefoot brand very much but find this particular type of wine a bit too sweet for my liking. For someone who only used to drink Rieslings, that is telling you something! I think this would be a good wine choice for a spritzer or a punch.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lincoln , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! So crisp and airy. It's such a great summer wine and I love the varieties they have too.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA

I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

The only thing better than this Barefoot Moscato is their Barefoot Bubbly Moscato! I love the champagne like tingle as I am drinking it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now