BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Simone C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hmm...Im not sure this wine just seems like too much. I love my classy drinks but this wine has a horrible aftertaste and i have tried all flavors, makes your whole house smell liek alchol all day
Stephanie H.
Crossett, AR
Moscato is my favorite, it is sweet but not too sweet. I prefer Barefoot over Sutter Home (as they are two of the most popular carries of Moscato). Barefoot is priced great for gatherings and has a taste most everyone will enjoy.
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN
I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love Moscato, and of all the different ones I've tried this one is definitely the best! It's the perfect combination of sweet and smooth. I love the price and the convenience that I can find it anywhere.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It is a very sweet wine. Great for beggingg wine drinks who are new to the tastes and complexity of wine. It's simple, it tastes great, and its cheap (I can get it sometimes under 5 bucks on sale).
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The aroma and taste are absolutely delicious. For not bring expensive at all I was afraid to try it but when I did it became my go to wine. I have some in my fridge now.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant , SC
Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?