Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Vera W.
Vera W.

I have tried many moscato wines. Barefoot is the sweetest crisp tasting wine. LOVE IT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Ambar V.
Ambar V.
Tampa, FL

I absolutely love Moscato. My boyfriend and I have been trying out different types of wines and moscatos. This brand is pretty good, but as far as moscato's go, Yellow Tail has been my favorite. It's sweeter than most typical wines. We're not fans of bitter or dry wines, so when we found these we knew this was what we were going to stick with. This brand is pretty delicious, we finished the bottle, but i just found Yellow Tail to be sweeter. Moscato is good for an every day wine, or even a girls night in!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

The taste is fantastic! It's not pricey and it's a good classy taste. It's perfect for a romantic dinner.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, Ok

This is some really good wine if your on a budget! Moscato anything will make me smile, but I honestly prefer the wine with the orange top!
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA

I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA

Love using this product when traveling. It's fresh scents make it great to withstand the smell of alcohol. Keeps my skin hydrated from exposure to alcohol.
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

Fruits are great with it !!!
Selene H.
Selene H.
Arlington, TX

This is the perfect wine for any newbie wine drinker. It's sweet, light and pairs well with just about anything. Fits into a tight budget too, BONUS!!
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?