Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Atlanta, GA

This is my prefered drink after a hard days work. It has a great taste and is easy on the dollars. Love it :-)
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Tallahassee, FL

I really like Barefoot because its quick and easy to pick up on the go. I love pinot! I am a white wine kinda girl. Most people don't like this brand bc it is too sweet but I don't mind. Its pretty much sold anywhere and easy to grab on the go.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN

I was a big fan of this wine! It was light and sweet, which is exactly what I want in a wine. I don't like dry wines, or anything that leaves a super heavy taste on my tongue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sweet wines. Plus, it's decently priced!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Mccomb, Ms

I'm not very good at drinking wine because I hate the bitter taste but I love that this one is sweet and easy to drink!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Long Beach, CA

Having this after dinner for a dessert is good after a long day. Its sweetness is just the right amount for that craving.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH

My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Lara R.
Lara R.
Langley

I love Barefoot Moscato. I like the way it is not too strong, it is sweet and easy in the mouth. Love it.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Aurora, IL

Can't leave the store without stocking up on my barefoot moscato, I love the crisp refreshing taste it has. Perfect for summer evenings!
alejandra v.
alejandra v.
Sarasota, FL

For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Virginia Beach, VA

Moscato is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. It goes down smooth and gets the job done! Beware....bottles tend to disappear.. ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now