Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC

I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg, PA

I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Kristie F.
Kristie F.

I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Langhorne, PA

It's always refreshing, this is my go to bottle. I love Barefoot!! It's smooth and tasty! Its makes a night home better & a night out more fun
Brianna O.
Brianna O.

This is a really tasty wine. Even though I'm not really a drinker I would recommend it to someone else.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY

Sweet and tasty!!
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ

I started drinking this in college because it was cheap and I'm not a huge fan of red wine. Now it's one of my favorties!
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV

I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now