Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc

I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jonesboro, AR

This wine is my go to when buying wine! Only for those who like a very sweet wine.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.

In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Tiki B.
Tiki B.

It's not the best Moscato I've tried but if you want something inexpensive, this is a good choice. I've purchased this multiple times when I have to do a quick run in and out to pick up a bottle of wine. It is find and doesn't require a special trip to the ABC store
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Vera W.
Vera W.

I have tried many moscato wines. Barefoot is the sweetest crisp tasting wine. LOVE IT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Ambar V.
Ambar V.
Tampa, FL

I absolutely love Moscato. My boyfriend and I have been trying out different types of wines and moscatos. This brand is pretty good, but as far as moscato's go, Yellow Tail has been my favorite. It's sweeter than most typical wines. We're not fans of bitter or dry wines, so when we found these we knew this was what we were going to stick with. This brand is pretty delicious, we finished the bottle, but i just found Yellow Tail to be sweeter. Moscato is good for an every day wine, or even a girls night in!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

The taste is fantastic! It's not pricey and it's a good classy taste. It's perfect for a romantic dinner.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, Ok

This is some really good wine if your on a budget! Moscato anything will make me smile, but I honestly prefer the wine with the orange top!
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA

I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?