BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennie K.
This is my go-to wine if I'm looking for something inexpensive and sweet. It's nice & light. This moscato is a good wine for someone who doesn't really drink wine to start with.
Heather G.
This is a crisp, refreshing wine! Perfect if you are looking for something light. I think it's perfect if you are a first time wine drinker and want to start trying new things.
Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Ronnie M.
Clifton, NJ
This wine is so light it goes well with just about everything. It has a nice sweet taste and the price is just right. This brand does a good job providing a quality products without the extra expense.
Dayna G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is a moscato that isn't too sweet and is paired easily with many things. Most moscatos I find are definitely too "dessert-like" and don't pair well. I enjoyed some actually tonight with dinner :)
Adrienne K.
A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi
This wine is a great wine without spending a lot of money. it is sweet and light with a fruity taste. this wine is great to sip on at any occasion. i have had no complaints while serving this wine at event. it does not have a harsh taste.
Kelsey J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love barefoot moscato. Not only does it taste amazing but it is a great value. Definite favorite out of all of Barefoot wines I have tried.

Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Caitlin K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?