BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Margaret S.
Hales Corners, WI
Good sweet wine. If you like a Riesling than this is a good wine to try. Barefoot wines are some of the more well known of the brands and is a good price for people who don't wanna spend too much.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
First I love Moscato. Its sweet and great to enjoy with desserts. Barefoot brand wines are tasty and sold at a reasonable price. You can pick some up at any grocery store.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Moscato is in my top picks for a sweet wine! Or any wine. Love it for just a glass or for my drink for dinner. Barefoot brand isn't very pricey and usually easy to
Find in stores that carry wine!
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ
The fruity undertones of this Moscato make it perfect for my favorite Sangria recipe. I pair it with grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add in a couple cans of Fresca and it is a great summer treat.
Alyssa B.
Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Nicole T.
I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Micah L.
Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I love this brand of wine. The price is right and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. This is my go-to brand for red, pink, and regular moscato, and reisling. It never fails to please when I have guests over the house.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?