Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN

I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA

Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI

I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Jade S.
Jade S.

Barefoot makes some good wines but I am not particularly a fan of moscato. But this wine is also very affordable
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

This is my to have wine purchase. Everyone knows if they are coming over or I would like a drink that this would be my first choice at home. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA

This wine is very tasty and good for rainy night, curling up on the couch with your girls. its also reasonably priced. you definitely get your moneys worth
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX

I LOVE this wine. It is sweet and really easy to drink! Just be careful while drinking it because it is so good its possible to drink a glass or two too many.
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR

I love this wine. In fact, it's my fallback wine in case there aren't any good deals on wines that I haven't yet tried. It's definitely a sweeter wine, so it's good for those who are starting out in the wine world.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! I almost always have a bottle in the fridge for when I'm in a vino mood.
Joan M.
Joan M.
Crystal Lake, IL

I love this wine. All the Barefoot Moscatos are the best and the pink bubbly champagne was a hit at our New Years Party!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now