BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Simone C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hmm...Im not sure this wine just seems like too much. I love my classy drinks but this wine has a horrible aftertaste and i have tried all flavors, makes your whole house smell liek alchol all day
Morgan B.
This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Victoria K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Stephanie H.
Crossett, AR
Moscato is my favorite, it is sweet but not too sweet. I prefer Barefoot over Sutter Home (as they are two of the most popular carries of Moscato). Barefoot is priced great for gatherings and has a taste most everyone will enjoy.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It is a very sweet wine. Great for beggingg wine drinks who are new to the tastes and complexity of wine. It's simple, it tastes great, and its cheap (I can get it sometimes under 5 bucks on sale).
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ
The fruity undertones of this Moscato make it perfect for my favorite Sangria recipe. I pair it with grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add in a couple cans of Fresca and it is a great summer treat.
Jessalyn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?