Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Salina M.
Salina M.
Westford, MA

This is the sweetest white wine that I have ever tasted.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.

This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Marshfield, MA

Delicious light crisp and sweet just how I like it! And at an affordable price you can't beat this wine!
gloria s.
gloria s.
Reubens, ID

This is a great wine for a very affordable price. I can always count on barefoot it is really yummy. This is my go to wine
Maria L.
Maria L.
Del Rey, CA

So delicious and cheap, can't go wrong with that. Definitely a crowd pleaser! And, it's so easy to find at almost any store!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT

Though the Barefoot Moscato is cheap it still tastes delicious. Perfect for a summer wine night with friends. Also comes in a double bottle if that's how you roll :-P
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

My favorite! Just put a bottle in the fridge. Affordable and perfect for a lazy evening.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Murrieta, CA

I got this hidden in my diaper cake from my sister-in-law as a present for me once i had my son. i must say, the best moscato i ever tasted :)
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Oklahoma City, OK

You can't go wrong with Barefoot. I love a sweet, chilled wine. It is affordable without being cheap. Believe me, it is a fine line! This brand is perfect!
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA

I have tried all the flavors, and I love them all! Great Taste for a Great Price! :) I buy them for most gatherings at the house.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?