BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Barefoot never dissapoints me. I love having this on a girls date night or movie night with sweets. It's light and sweet and you could chug it out of the bottle it's so sweet.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Tina A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO
I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
LOVE barefoot it's my go-to white wine brand! Very affordable and tasty. Moscato is so sweet and delicious because it's a desert wine (so lots of calories haha) but super good if you have a sweet tooth :)
Jori G.
One d the best Moscato wines there is! Excellent wine for the price you pay which is also great as its about $6-$7 a bottle! Very sweet but not too sweet you couldn't drink a bottle in one sitting!
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Love moscato, Love Barefoot wines!!! Their Red and Rose Moscato are just as good if not even better! For a really cheep wine this is absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Kaitlyn M.
Obsessed is an understatement. Being a broke college kid, this is my go to wine that doesn't come in a box! I'm not a boxed wine girl. I recommend this as a beginner wine too!
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Michelle b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?