BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachel B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Yesenia G.
Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Dayna G.
McKees Rocks
This is a moscato that isn't too sweet and is paired easily with many things. Most moscatos I find are definitely too "dessert-like" and don't pair well. I enjoyed some actually tonight with dinner :)
Kelsey J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love barefoot moscato. Not only does it taste amazing but it is a great value. Definite favorite out of all of Barefoot wines I have tried.

Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Lisa P.
With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Jennie K.
This is my go-to wine if I'm looking for something inexpensive and sweet. It's nice & light. This moscato is a good wine for someone who doesn't really drink wine to start with.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?