BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
Melissa B.
Beaumont , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL
I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
Im not a moscato drinker its just waaaaay to sweet for my taste buds! I do LOVE Barefoot though! All their wine is a good price and I never have to break the bank to get it!
Stephanie L.
I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Sarah W.
Charlotte, NC
Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and Barefoot does it right. If you are just looking for something delicious for a girl's night, or even just to enjoy for a night at home, This is the wine for you!
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY
If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
Jessalyn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
First I love Moscato. Its sweet and great to enjoy with desserts. Barefoot brand wines are tasty and sold at a reasonable price. You can pick some up at any grocery store.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?