BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely one of my favorite brands for moscato. Nice and fruity without being overbearingly sweet or heavy.
Marty W.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Fall River, MA
Cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. Great for a casual glass, nice and sweet.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Lees Summit, MO
Sweet and inexpensive, I actually prefer this over many more expensive ones. Always a hit as a hostess gift.
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert
I love barefoot wine, especially Moscato! There are a lot of brands out there but this is one of the best! Crisp, light flavor, and sweet too. I love sipping mine with dark chocolate!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL
One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
kelsey f.
kelsey f.
Happy Hour Expert
Very good wine yet very sweet which is expected. I love that the price is a good range and still good!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH
This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?