BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Tina A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA
This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Jacqueline E.
This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Michelle b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL
I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?