BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anna M.
I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
taciane l.
Coralville, IA
One of my favorite wine! inexpensive and goes down smoothly ! I drink it all the time before going on a night out with friends when I'm not trying to have too crazy of a night!
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
Some of the Moscatos are super sweet. This one has a nice flavor and won't make you feel like a had a spoon of sugar to go with it. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you can choose to have a glass or a whole bottle to yourself and the bigger size to share with friends.... Or not!
Elizabeth R.
I love this wine. It's a perfect drink for a girls night in or a party. Sweet. You will be asking for more. It's fun to mix with fruit in the summer. Or create a wine spritzer.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Shonda K.
I just drank a bottle of this last night. It was sweet and relaxing. I'm not a big drinker, but I must say this is one of my favs. You may need two bottles because it's so good.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL
This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?