Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN

A friend who works for Soles4souls gave me a bottle of this and truly enjoyed it! It helped them out every bottle purchased as well! Good value wine.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Kodak, TN

I love how smooth this goes down. Wonderful tasting. No bad aftertaste. Really like this drink. If I do drink, this is it.
Shawana D.
Shawana D.

After a long day at work I love to relax drinking this and having some cheese and crackers. I recommend it to everyone. I love sweet wines and this one is right on the money =)
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR

This is my go to wine. It's has the perfect sweetness that I look for in a wine! It's perfect for a day by the pool or with a meal at lunch!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ

I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL

I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl

Perfect taste for a perfect price!
Nannette D.
Nannette D.
Newville, PA

Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
Jonna S.
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA

For the price, this is a decent moscato. Not the best but definitely far from the worse. A perk is that its easy to find in a crunch for time because you can find it in my grocery stores, even 7-11 for that matter.
Olga b.
Olga b.
River Grove, IL

After a ridiculous day at work, getting paid next to nothing, a $5 bottle of wine that tastes GREAT and a couch is all I need. Thanks Barefoot for an anazing product :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?