Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Leavenworth, KS
I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Dalya K.
Dalya K.
GENESEO
Had the small bottles on my birthday this year, a nice light wine. Definitely one of my new favs.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Big fan of barefoot wine! It's a great price, and great for a girls night it's got a taste that majority of my girls love! It's great stuff!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
This wine is DA BOMB! I actually cook with it & make Sangria as well. Amazing. Barefoot is always my go to!
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Jessica M.
This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Cape Coral, FL
Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
Karen M.
Karen M.
Hebron, MD
This was definitely a sweet wine, good for after a savory dinner. A good warm weather treat, but it will sneak up on you!
Manoucheca B.
Manoucheca B.
Cutler Bay, FL
LOVE THIS WINE!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?