Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood, TX

This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Camika C.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA

This is by far one of my most favorite wine companies ever! I've had my share of Moscato wines but Barefoot is a favorite for me. The taste is just amazing. It's perfect for any party, get together, social gathering or just kicking your heels up at home relaxing with a glass of wine. I love love love it. It's very affordable for any budget.
Leigh T.
Leigh T.
APO, AP

When hosting dinner parties or girls nights its always fun to have a pretty sparkling wine spritzer in a pitcher to enjoy. This moscato may not be my favorite in taste but it is affordable and perfect to use in punches, cocktails and spritzers.
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL

Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.

Ahh I love this! It tastes so good and is nice to add to any meal.
I like to bring a couple bottles to "girls night" at a friends house.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME

I am recently obsessed with wine, and this is very good for the price. It is refreshing and smooth. Some wine coats your throat and this does not! very good stuff
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
Elsmere, KY

This is one of my favorite wines! It's cheap and so good! I'm a white wine girl myself and this is definitely one of my favorites. The price is right too. It has a very sweet taste. So if all those things sound good to you, definitely try this wine.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

I fell in love with barefoot moscato last year on Thanksgiving! Just my type of wine! sweet and fruity just the way I like it. Also, this bubbly drink is very inexpensive. Great for events/girls nights! Happy drinking!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Smithfield , NC

Love this wine! So smooth and sweet just like I like it! I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites and a good price too!
Shonda K.
Shonda K.

I just drank a bottle of this last night. It was sweet and relaxing. I'm not a big drinker, but I must say this is one of my favs. You may need two bottles because it's so good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now