BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite wine! I love all moscato wines, but this one is the best I have tried thus far. Light and sweet and goes great with popcorn and a movie for ladies night!
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Kaitlyn M.
Obsessed is an understatement. Being a broke college kid, this is my go to wine that doesn't come in a box! I'm not a boxed wine girl. I recommend this as a beginner wine too!
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Barefoot never dissapoints me. I love having this on a girls date night or movie night with sweets. It's light and sweet and you could chug it out of the bottle it's so sweet.
Gloria F.
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
LOVE barefoot it's my go-to white wine brand! Very affordable and tasty. Moscato is so sweet and delicious because it's a desert wine (so lots of calories haha) but super good if you have a sweet tooth :)
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL
I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is very delicious and super cheap. It can be a bit sweet so don't drink too much but I really like the fruity flavor and it is so easy to find in most grocery stores
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?