Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Deidre H.
Deidre H.

I love the Barefoot Moscato. It is such a light and refreshing wine. Great for a girls night or dinner with my love.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY

If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Winterville, NC

Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA

This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Estacada, OR

This is a nice sweet drink, great for the people who don't like beer or liquor. Even wine tastes pretty "fermented" considering that's what alcohol is. It's really great when you can drink fermentation and not even notice :]
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY

Crisp and light! It's very refreshing...I really enjoy this! One of my absolute favorite white wines; Barefoot always pleases.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I love barefoot wines, but this moscato is just too sweet for me.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA

Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now