Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
I like this wine the most it's very clean. I drink this one the most because it's good. The bottle is basic but still elegant. It really isn't no other to compare to this it's really good and I would definitely recommend you all too buy!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT
I love the sweet taste of this wine! I find that it's nothing that I'll ever get sick of. It tastes just like any other moscato so for the price it can't be beat. Plus it's available at most retainers so it's easy to find wherever I am!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I feel like this is such a fan favorite, and everyone always recommends it....but I have to admit it was underwhelming for all the positive reviews. The one positive is the price point, a solid and cheap wine for those girls nights in.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet but a nice wine to drink with just about everything! I also drink this wine when out with friends and everyone always seems to love it! It is a definite must have in the cabinet! #AMAZING
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
When I first started trying wine, I was bit sure which one would be best. I asked people for opinions and this one was a huge hit! I decided to try it and it was really good. It's not as sweet as the one I like but the taste is good.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?