BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Let's just say... a friend of mine bought this for me, with the intention of not drinking any because they "don't like wine" and they pretty much drank my whole bottle! I would say it's a winner. A very good and sweet dessert wine.
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
This wine is decent for a cheapo moscato wine. It is not my favorite, but it isn't horrible for the price. So if you're looking for a cheap decent sweet wine, I don't think you'd be too disappointed. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Ikia V.
Ikia V.
If your looking for a dessert wine this is not for you. I bought this thinking it would be similar to Stella Rosas Moscato but it was just very bitter . I wouldn't say it was bad but it didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
White wine; such a classic for a girls night out! Barefoot is a brand I buy frequently and they have a fairly good selection. I do have to switch up the flavors regularly though to keep my taste buds satisfied. Great price point!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Leika S.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?