BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Yaidelyn F.
I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Alex B.
Very sweet, it's a good standard staple moscato. I used to drink it frequently in college because it is so affordable and easy to find in most liquor/grocery stores. I still find myself purchasing this wine years later, it's not the best moscato I've ever had but it is certainly good and great for buying in large quantities for parties.
Samantha L.
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO
Very good for an inexpensive Moscato. I love the perfume like fragarance of it and the fruit forward palate, with a sweet factor, it has citrus tones it is very spritzy. This Moscato has a fruity focus with a decadent sweet taste at the end. I would recommend.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
For the price and taste, you can't beat Barefoot's Moscato.
If you're a wine snob then this might be on par with Stella Rosa but if you just want to have some fruity wine while having a girls night in for some catch up session then you can't go wrong with this one. Especially if you're the type that doesn't like alcohol and needs something that probably taste like grape juice.
Jessica H.
Coweta, OK
I liked this wine, but it is not my favorite. Price wise it is fairly cheap about $5 a bottle. It is great for making a mixed wine drink such as a white sangria. I would say it would be good if you were wanting a glass of wine but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?