Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD

not a wine drinker before but when I tried this one night it became an instant favorite..i love this as well as their pink moscato..it's also affordable for less than 10 bucks you can have a relaxing friday night at home while binge watching your favorite shows
Susanna F.
Susanna F.
Liberty , SC

This wine is a must have! I have quite a few wine loves, but this is at the top of the list! I love the carbonation and the slight sweetness. It's not too sweet or too bitter, and the price is just right! Barefoot will always be one of my favorite wine brands!
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC

This is a great Moscato. I have tasted multiple brands but this one is by far the most soft smooth and sweet of them all. And it is not that expensive either. Just put it in the fridge to chill it then enjoy it. It is very refreshing and the only thing I like.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA

For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO

Very good for an inexpensive Moscato. I love the perfume like fragarance of it and the fruit forward palate, with a sweet factor, it has citrus tones it is very spritzy. This Moscato has a fruity focus with a decadent sweet taste at the end. I would recommend.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH

This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City, MI

I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now