BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Claudia C.
San Diego , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Jessica H.
Coweta, OK
I liked this wine, but it is not my favorite. Price wise it is fairly cheap about $5 a bottle. It is great for making a mixed wine drink such as a white sangria. I would say it would be good if you were wanting a glass of wine but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR
This is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. It's not my first choice but it is very affordable and has a great flavor. It's available at almost every liqour store so when my first choice isn't available this is my go to.  If your looking for a sweeter white wine that won't break the bank I would give this one a try.
Nicole F.
St. Croix
The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Claudia V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
Audrey P.
San Diego, CA
why would you buy anything else but this perfect, cheap wine? maybe i'm just saying this because i'm picky about my wines (i like 'em sweet!) but this is my favorite wine of all time. moscato is delicious, and barefoot is inexpensive, but an overall great product. i will always be satisfied with a bottle of barefoot moscato.
Kristal C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When I first started trying wine, I was bit sure which one would be best. I asked people for opinions and this one was a huge hit! I decided to try it and it was really good. It's not as sweet as the one I like but the taste is good.
Alaina T.
I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
If you hate wine and don't want to look out of place at weddings or mixers, this is the wine for you! It's like a bubbly little apple juice! Put ice in it just to mess with the wine snobs around you!
I'm just playing, I like wine and this stuff is really delicious no matter what people say. You can pour it over vanilla ice cream and cry your sorrows away.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?