Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR

So cheap and So good! I started drinking this in college and now that I have graduated.....I still drink it! It does not leave you with a headache and it is delicious! I have bought this bottle (the big one ;)) many many times and I will continue to do so!
Paige G.
Paige G.

I love that this wine doesn't have a really strong wine flavor, but instead has a nice fruity flavor too. I fi d it extremely refreshing and is wonderful to sit down with a glass if it at the end of a long day, or just to enjoy with friends or on your own.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Madison, AL

Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
T R.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN

This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX

Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Claire O.
Claire O.

You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

Really affordable. I personally like it, it has s good crisp feeling. I'm not too much of a wine drinker nor am I too picky so something simple like this was enough for me. I would recommend if you want a cheap white wine especially when having parties!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC

My husband brought a bottle of this home from the grocery store recently, and it was extremely sweet. I tend to get a headache after drinking cheaper (and sweeter) wines, but this one didn't give me any trouble. Definitely something to save for dessert.
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.

This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now