Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lakewood, OH

I feel that this is a great wine for someone to start with who is unsure what to get or what they will like. The flavors are great and it even mixes great for other drinks. Pinterest has a ton of recipes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Albuquerque, NM

I love wine, but i really love any moscatos. i love barefoot because it is affordable but still has a very elegant and not "cheap" taste!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Chester, VA

Barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice. They also have a Red Moscato which is awesome as well. definitely would recommend it 100%
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ

This is my favorite wine to have with dessert. barefoot is not expensive, but tastes like it should be. I love all of their different types too, but the moscato is definitely my favorite one to buy
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN

One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH

I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
Cambridge, MA

Barefoot wines in general are a great bargain. The taste is pretty good for how cheap the wine is. I like the moscato it is really refreshing and great in any season.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL

Barefoot moscato is a very sweet wine with a delightful taste . This wine is a very soft wine. It is amazing with a nice plate of pasta.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Homestead, PA

This is one of my favorite types of wine. I think it's really good for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?