BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Rose W.
This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA
This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Olympia P.
This is by far the best wine I have ever had. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I recommend this to people who don't really like wine because this wine will make them love it
Tina A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Nicole H.
This is a great wine and is perfect for a low budge. The flavor is perfect it has just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a wine to give as a gift or bring to a party.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?