BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a very good moscato for the price. i don't like spending tons on wine when I'm just wanting a glass or two in the evening but i don't want junk either this is amazing
January G.
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wine wednesday favorite! My number one go to! this is always stocked in my house with at least 3 bottles! the taste is amazing and really refreshing without a bad aftertaste
Rose W.
This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but this wine chilled is amazing. If you are looking for something to have on your first time of drinking wine i recommend this and it may be you buzzed so be careful.
Gloria F.
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA
This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Christina  E.
Savannah, GA
This wine is priced really well and tastes very good. If you want a sweet wine, this is a great choice. It is almost like drinking white grape juice because of how sweet it is, you'll forget that it is wine. Which can be bad or good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?