Add a Photo

Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL
Feb. 10, 2015, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot moscato! it has a really nice sweet taste and its very affordable.
Derell G.
Derell G.
EAST LANSING, MI
Great tasting sweet wine for a low cost, my girlfriend loves moscato because its much sweeter than other wines
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
This is my go to Moscato! I love the light taste and it is very affordable. I usually pick this wind up for $7-8 at WalMart or Kroger.
Jessica g.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: White
Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Edinboro, PA
Feb. 10, 2015, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: White
For the price, this is SUCH a good Moscato! You can't beat any Barefoot flavor, but their Moscato is easy my favorite; sweet and crisp! Serve chilled.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH
Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Leavenworth, KS
I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Dalya K.
Dalya K.
GENESEO
Had the small bottles on my birthday this year, a nice light wine. Definitely one of my new favs.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?