Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Oludolapo O.
Oludolapo O.
Fort Dix, NJ

I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Spicewood , TX

This is a go to in our household, always have a bottle on hand for any time a glass of wine sounds nice. Best price for a pretty good wine so we stock up!
Audra S.
Audra S.
Superior, WI

Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Grand Rapids, MI

Barefoot moscato is super cheap but incredibly good. It is sweet and smooth, not something you would expect from a cheap wine.
Brent B.
Brent B.

I love this stuff!! its my go to when I'm going to a party, having some friends over or just wanting a nice glass with dinner! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY

And then... it settles. I find it a little too sweet for my liking, but wonderful on ice in the beginning of the summer :)
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Cambria Heights , New York

One word... YESSSS! this tastes great and the price is great as well! i would recommend thing for dinners and relaxing evenings.
Marla V.
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA

I love Barefoot! They are inexpensive but very tasty wine. Its a great wine to have with dinner or casually with friends.
Karie L.
Karie L.
El Mirage, AZ

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best around and very affordable for a quick trip to the store when in need of a relaxing evening or on the way to game night!! Goes well with pasta, seafood, or BBQ.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA

I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now