BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie l.
I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
For a anytime kind of wine, inexpensive and taste great. I always pick up a this brand of wine for a casual drink, social drink or a dinner drink. Taste so good you will want another bottle when finished.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Alaide C.
San Antonio, TX
Cheap tasty wine. it's very smooth and the flavor options are endless. I really like how they infuse9 other fruit flavors in the wine to give it a crisp light refreshing taste.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Heather W.
Warrior, AL
Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Dee W.
Mesquite
I love this moscato, its very relaxing drink. The taste is light and refreshing. But I love white wines and moscato is my favorite because it not a heavy or not to strong wine.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?