Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashua, NH

This is my go-to white wine. It's delicious and affordable. I don't often drink at home but when I'm having game nights this is the most popular choice among the females in my group. I love that I can get it at Sam's Club, in my state, two bottles for less than 15.00.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Street, MD

This is a great wine. it has a great taste n cheap price. it also very easy to find at most liquor store.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

All the variety are perfect for any get together .. Got a lot of different for any one can choose and the wines are good.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

I love moscato wines, but don't love how expensive they are. Barefoot Wines have high quality inexpensive wines. I love all of their Moscatos!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
FRANCELIS M.
FRANCELIS M.
Elizabeth, NJ

For those looking for an affordable and tasty bottle of wine - this is a winner. it's sweet and refreshing at the same time.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Minneola, KS

My local store was out of Cupcake Moscato so I grabbed this, and I'm totally a Moscato girl, and this is amazing! Almost as good as Cupcake Wines!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA

Yum! One of my favorite wines that doesn't cost a ton of money.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Lancaster , PA

It is good for the price but I still prefer my family's wine
Emily B.
Emily B.

Love this wine! It's great if you like it really sweet and it's very affordable, especially for a college student. I drink this a lot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now