SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
I love this wine so much and I'm not a wine person. Personally, I'm more of a mixed drinks kind of girl. It's sweet, light and delicious.
This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
Not a big wine drinker but find this wine to be very good in taste and in price. Can be combined with a light dinner or for any occasion.
A great choice in wine if you like sweet wines, and for the price it is a win-win kind of deal! I personally love every wine by Barefoot.
Hands down my favorite wine, I like to sit on my patio while drinking this. Freeze melon balls and add to it for more of a summery drink
I don't drink this alone I usually use it to make shrimp pasta. It taste great with the pasta I tasted a bit alone and it was a bit sour.
This wine is light and sweet best served cold or how I like it over ice. I drink Moscato regularly and Barefoot is one of my top brands.
Love the flavor of this wine. Sweet but smooth. And the fact that it's so inexpensive is amazing. I highly recommend it if you like wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos