Add a Photo

Photos (61)
cindy p.
cindy p.
Valders, WI

It is a nice wine for the price . This is great for a BBQ or bonfire and another casual get together
jessica k.
jessica k.

This is one of the only Moscato i will drink. Not too sweet, or acidic! Make sure have have room for a few back ups!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Vernon Hills, IL

I'm not a huge wine fan, but this stuff is pretty darn good!!!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.

I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
Kari W.
Kari W.
Severn, MD

I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Chamberlain C.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC

Not the best of wine, but when you're a poor college kid like me a double bottle of this will certainty do the trick.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Ozark, Mo

I've tried several different kinds of wine and this is one of the best wines, hands down. I love it! It is sweet and your taste buds will explode!
Precious H.
Precious H.

Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
MzT H.
MzT H.
Hillsboro, OR

This is an awesome wine.It is affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores. It tastes like a expensive wine at a low price. Great taste!
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Ocoee, FL

I've tried many moscatos and I must say I really enjoy Barefoot's Moscato. Sweet and Light...compliments any meal.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?