Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
brittney l.
brittney l.

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I love this wine, it doesn't have a dry taste too it, and it's not sweet, perfect drink perfect price.
Monique P.
Monique P.

I drink this very often. I prefer the pink moscato but this is good too. It's inexpensive and taste pretty good. Good buy.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Sandy, OR

Ok I seriousy love me some Moscato. Pretty much any Moscato will make me very happy. So this one isn't bad, but honestly I have had significantly better for about the same price. I think my only problem with this brand of moscato, is that it's not quite as smooth as I would like. Just a personal preference. Still a good one for everyday or to share with friends.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
MOSCATO WINE IS AWESOME. GREAT CHILLED, I HAVE IT EVERY NIGHT WITH DINNER. I'D RATHER REGULAR MOSCATO WINE RATHER THAN PINK MOSCATO.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH

I prefer sweet wines and this is one of my favorites. Typically cheap wines taste cheap, but this one doesn't have that problem.
Jaimi D.
Jaimi D.
East Haven, CT

Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
Ryenn L.
Ryenn L.
Cleveland, OH

I was madly in love with the Pink Moscoto (and had a little bit of biased before trying anything else) but once I had this Moscoto, I quickly converted!

I love the sweet yet sour taste this wine gives off - and, as a college student - I can appreciate the cheap price!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?