BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Erika M.
Salem, OR
For a anytime kind of wine, inexpensive and taste great. I always pick up a this brand of wine for a casual drink, social drink or a dinner drink. Taste so good you will want another bottle when finished.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Heather W.
Warrior, AL
Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA
I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
Cheap tasty wine. it's very smooth and the flavor options are endless. I really like how they infuse9 other fruit flavors in the wine to give it a crisp light refreshing taste.
Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Jennie K.
This is my go-to wine if I'm looking for something inexpensive and sweet. It's nice & light. This moscato is a good wine for someone who doesn't really drink wine to start with.
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Definitely my go to wine, who doesn't love a win you can buy in WalMart? It is definitely a college kids dream and my personal favorite for whine and wine nights with my girls!
Caitlin K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?