BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA
Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Kayla B.
This moscato is very cheap but also very sweet. If I plan on having a glass of this I have to drink plenty of water before as it is packed with sugar. It gets the job done on a budget, but is very sweet compared to other brands of moscato.
Katherine W.
South Boston, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of wines, but Barefoot Moscato is the only type I'll prefer to drink. Fruity and smooth, this is a really gentle wine for those beginning to explore wine or just dislike the darker wines.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR
I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC
This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?