Add a Photo

Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb. 10, 2015, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is my go to brand of wine. Moscato is my favorite flavor of wine to drink and it is definitely within a great price range.
Allison C.
Allison C.
As far as cost/taste goes this wine is pretty good. I would say it's geared more towards people who aren't traditional wine-lovers as it is very sweet.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Feb. 11, 2015, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot white moscato is a very nice white wine.it has a great taste.I enjoy all of the Barefoot wines.I love their name.
Elizabeth  T.
Elizabeth T.
Clovis, NM
I love this wind, i havr tried so many winds and didn't like most. The first time i tried it i fell in love with it. It teases great and i feel like it could go well with everything.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Boise, ID
I love a good moscato wine! This one is sweet, with a very crisp favor! The best part is how affordable it is. Perfect for a girls night in!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
This is defiantly a go to wine for me no matter if its a dinner party or just me and my fiance this is always a good choice, I also feel that its reasonably priced.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Angela L.
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Good price. Very sweet for those who like sweeter drinks. I will usually reach for this brand when I get Moscato. Great for those summer nights.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
March 28, 2015, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Saleen G.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I love moscato and the Barefoot brand has a great flavor for an inexpensive wine. Big thumbs up
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?