BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Barefoot never dissapoints me. I love having this on a girls date night or movie night with sweets. It's light and sweet and you could chug it out of the bottle it's so sweet.
Jori G.
One d the best Moscato wines there is! Excellent wine for the price you pay which is also great as its about $6-$7 a bottle! Very sweet but not too sweet you couldn't drink a bottle in one sitting!
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
LOVE barefoot it's my go-to white wine brand! Very affordable and tasty. Moscato is so sweet and delicious because it's a desert wine (so lots of calories haha) but super good if you have a sweet tooth :)
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
Barefoot is one of my absolute favorite when it comes to Moscato. So light, fizzy, and sweet. This is my go to for any girls night, and it's always a hit. Everyone loves it!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Christina  E.
Savannah, GA
This wine is priced really well and tastes very good. If you want a sweet wine, this is a great choice. It is almost like drinking white grape juice because of how sweet it is, you'll forget that it is wine. Which can be bad or good.
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a very good moscato for the price. i don't like spending tons on wine when I'm just wanting a glass or two in the evening but i don't want junk either this is amazing
Jamie M.
I like barefoot wines my favorite is the moscato and pink bubbly moscato. they are sweet and refreshing. Barefoot wines are also affordable when on a budget & party planning.
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?