Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA

I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.

This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Soddy Daisy, TN

My favorite wine! Perfect for spring and summer with a tangy, sweet taste. Pairs great with fruits and cheeses. Best wine for the price!
Coral M.
Coral M.
Las Vegas, Nv

I love a white wine but this one I cannot drink. In my home we only use to cook. Overall I feel that Moscato is an overrated blend.
Woodland, Ca

I just love barefoot moscato šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot does not disappoint. It is sooo good and the price is fantastic. This is my go to unless I really feel like spoiling myself to something more expensive.
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA

Moscato is a girl wine... very soft and sweet... barefoot is reasonable and affordable
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI

This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA

Barefoot Moscato is a great drink to take to a summer party. Most people love it and it is not very expensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now