Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Springville, AL

Very reasonable priced and tastes great!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV

You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ

My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA

I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Wadesboro , Nc

I must say that this is my favorite wine on the shelf. I have tried other brands of moscato and keep coming back to this one!
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI

Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Fort Myers, FL

I have tried this brand of wine many times. It is yummy. It has lots of flavor and is very sweet. Last time I purchased this wine was for a picnic with my husband. It went really well with the fruit and cheese and grapes.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL

Barefoot Moscato is a great taste at a great taste for a girls night or just a night in. Much better than their Pink Moscato.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK

This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now