SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,008 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
All of Barefoot Moscatos are delicious. I have tried most of them and have never been disappointed.
Best value and so so so delicious. I love this wine and keep coming back to it time and time again.
This wine is sweet and delicious! I love to sip on it with friends or just while watching a movie.
Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
I love moscato wine! I tend to love more of the dessert wines because i justlove how sweet they are
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
My favorite from barefoot. It's got the right sweet/tarte ratio. It's also a very affordable wine.
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
This is a fantastic mixer wine to make a spritzer with. I enjoyed mine with a splash of ginger ale.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos