The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
I have not tried a barefoot wine that we do not like. It is even good mixed in with real lemonade for a nice summer drink.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
I drink wine all the time and decided to branch out and give this brand a try. honestly i picked the moscato because the bottle was a pretty color. i like white wines mostly and kind but not this. it gave me a huge headache. i have never received a headache from any other brand of wine. i tried it agin to see if it was the wine that gave me the headache and it sure was. it has a good flavor for those who probably don't drink wine but i would not recommend
Love this wine it has a nice crisp taste to it add a couple frozen grapes and you have a great wine
Love this wine! Very affordable and I can find it in most stores. The moscato is not my favorite of the brand however.
A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Barefoot 👣 moscato will l make you actually kick your shoes 👞 off and dance 💃 in the rain ☔ please try it.
Barefoot wine is a good brand. That always ends up being my go to brand, no matter what the flavor.
Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos