BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelly P.
This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL
I have a love for sweet wine and for the price this is a good wine. I have had many other sweet white wines and thus one is pretty good. I do like a little bubbly in it but as I said thus is pretty good.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I am obsessed with this Moscato! I love it! My mom introduced this product to me and I am so happy she did! I always recommend it to my friends. Its a must try and it very cheap.
Jessica V.
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Affordable wine and it tastes very very good, the Red Moscato even better. Paired great for a wine and cheese little get together. Or a nice evening drink Moscato is the way to go!
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
A friend brought this wine over for a girls night & boy was I surprised by how refreshing it was.

For the price you cant beat it, its smooth & fruity. Would recommend to others.
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL
I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?