Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,706 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
I love Moscato but thus Barefoot Moscato tastes about as cheap as it costs. I always suggest spending a bit more on Moscatos because it is worth it. Barefoot wines are a disgrace to winemakers everywhere.
Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Light and perfect for a summer get together, great price too, a little sweet for my tastes but my mom loves it.
Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
I love this wine! I like how its sweet and crisp. It is also a little cheaper, but just as delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos