BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Yesenia G.
Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH
My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Karolyn N.
I'm always in the mood for a nice glass of Moscato. However, I'm not exactly a fan of Barefoot Moscato. In my opinion, it tastes dingy to me. Personally, I don't think you have to break the bank to buy a quality bottle of Moscato -- $12-20.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
Shonda K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just drank a bottle of this last night. It was sweet and relaxing. I'm not a big drinker, but I must say this is one of my favs. You may need two bottles because it's so good.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
Some of the Moscatos are super sweet. This one has a nice flavor and won't make you feel like a had a spoon of sugar to go with it. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you can choose to have a glass or a whole bottle to yourself and the bigger size to share with friends.... Or not!
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
Chelsea W.
I'm 22 years old, so I just started drinking wine about a year or two ago. I'm a sweet wine lover, so this was a perfect starting place for me! I find this wine very delicious!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?