Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mia P.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID

This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville , TN

This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Rosedale, MD

It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY

I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Amarillo , Texas

I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Angela L.
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ

Good price. Very sweet for those who like sweeter drinks. I will usually reach for this brand when I get Moscato. Great for those summer nights.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Charlotte, NC

Good but sweet! Low pric for a sweet wine.
Jacci D.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT

This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ

Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Mustang, OK

Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now