BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Toni M.
Deforest , WI
This wine is a great wine without spending a lot of money. it is sweet and light with a fruity taste. this wine is great to sip on at any occasion. i have had no complaints while serving this wine at event. it does not have a harsh taste.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I normally drink red wine, but occasionally in the summer I like to use this wine to make sangria or something like that. It's not super sweet, and a good value for the money.
Ashley J.
Newaygo, MI
Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Kayla M.
New London, WI
If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Anna M.
I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this brand.It is cheap and everything taste good. From there white zinfandel to there moscato. Each girls night i buy a bottle and i also buy a bottle to clean the house!
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?