BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Kayla M.
New London, WI
If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Dayna G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is a moscato that isn't too sweet and is paired easily with many things. Most moscatos I find are definitely too "dessert-like" and don't pair well. I enjoyed some actually tonight with dinner :)
Gwendolyn P.
Vancleave, MS
I like this wine a lot. Yes there are others that are better, but with their better comes a bigger price increase. Barefoot wines have an excellent taste and an excellent price.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Caitlin K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Lisa P.
With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Rachel B.
Tucker, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?