Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
No complaints with this wine! I have to practice self-control when I drink this because it is so so delicious!
Michael W.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: White
They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
jessica c.
jessica c.
Ocala, FL
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: White
Love love love it no more to say but great product a must have for me really refreshing not harsh great tasting wine i love it
Blair C.
Blair C.
Feb. 11, 2015, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: White
Great Flavor! Not too expensive! Barefoot Wines is a great brand to buy.....
Tania G.
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA
Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Austin, TX
This has always been one of my favorite wines. In the summer I love to mix it with club soda and fresh limes!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Love this brand and this wine flavor! It is a light and sweet fruit flavored wine that is great with a meal or by itself. And the price is great!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
This is one of my favorite wines! Sooo yummy! And you can't beat the price.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Delicious to make sangria with!! use lemons, oranges, berries and whatever else you like...you will not be disappointed. i have not had it alone though...so i cannot speak for that
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?