Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

It's a little sweet for my tastes, but still good, especially for the price. I've used it to bake champagne cupcakes with champagne buttercream. The extra sweetness really helps in baking!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
White Plains, Md

Is cheap and very tasty. Can be paired with almost anything. I first drank this in 2012 and haven't looked back at other wines ever since.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This is my go to wine, when I just want to enjoy a glass at home, or with my girlfriends!! very affordable and delicious!
Esther Sue D.
Esther Sue D.

I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
Christy K.
Christy K.

I love this line of wine. I prefere the sweeter wine and it comes thru for me very refreshing after a long work day
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Torrance, CA

Great taste and even better price.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Manito, IL

This is one of my favorites! Light and has a nice crisp flavor! Barefoot also carries an amazing red moscatto
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME

I love Barefoot brand and moscato. It's a great dessert wine. I wish Moscato had a higher alcohol content, if you drink red wines frequently you will have to drink several glasses to get any sort of buzz from it.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Montrose, CA

This moscato is excellent alongside your favorite brunch time dishes. It's not too sweet or syrupy. It's light enough to sip on the regular.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now