BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Stephanie l.
I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
Cheap tasty wine. it's very smooth and the flavor options are endless. I really like how they infuse9 other fruit flavors in the wine to give it a crisp light refreshing taste.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Safia M.
Good wine for on the cheap. Comes in a bigger bottle that is great for making group drinks such as sangria. For the price you cant beat it especially if you like a sweet wine
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love moscato and barefoot is the best brand for it I've ever had. The best part is that it isn't expensive! All the flavors of moscato are good too, they have a pink, white, and I believe a red. They're all delicious. Highly recommend!
Marissa T.
Sylvania, OH
My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Chelsea W.
I'm 22 years old, so I just started drinking wine about a year or two ago. I'm a sweet wine lover, so this was a perfect starting place for me! I find this wine very delicious!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?