BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Zulma C.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot wines are a very good and inexpensive choice of wine. I love this moscato taste. It goes very well with red meat and also with strong flavored seafood. Definitely one of my favorite "cheap wines" that I love to have in my personal bar.
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA
Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Arva M.
Bowie, MD
I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Carrie M.
This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny
This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
This isn't the bottle you bust out to impress someone, or to take to a dinner party. It's a solid wine for a really reasonable price. My friends and I will drink this for a low key movie night or just to hang out. I trust the barefoot brand.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love everything about this wine: the taste, the price, the fun!! My friends and I love to share this wine together!! It tastes delicious and is the perfect price for all of us!!
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Loved this wine. Was sweet like I wanted however it was not overly sweet. It also had a wonderful tangy bite, so best of both worlds for flavor. As far as price very affordable for the everyday , I need a glass of wine to calm my nerves kind of person (that's me lol). Overall great product.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?