Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

My go to wine when I'm on a budget, and having a girl's night in, or something to wind down with in the bathtub. Great taste and great price.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY

This is good if you like very sweet wines. I know it's moscato so it's supposed to be sweet, just not my cup of tea. If you like very sweet grape pear wines this is good.
Mary-Ashley M.
Mary-Ashley M.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite wines, second only to Barefoots riesling. A great inexpensive choice.
Absolute favorite, perfect if you like sweet wine. Barefoot has always been a great brand with consistency
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

Barefoot makes good moscato. the price is affordable and the wine is nice and sweet and crisp.
Cinnamon M.
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL

I love barefoot moscato! it has a really nice sweet taste and its very affordable.
Derell G.
Derell G.
EAST LANSING, MI

Great tasting sweet wine for a low cost, my girlfriend loves moscato because its much sweeter than other wines
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

This is my go to Moscato! I love the light taste and it is very affordable. I usually pick this wind up for $7-8 at WalMart or Kroger.
Jessica g.
Jessica g.
Holland,MI

Love it Drink it in the summer time cool and refreshing. Only $7 in Meijers,
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga

Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?