BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Alex T.
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN
Very affordable with a great taste. Goes well with almost anything
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Nneji A.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Keysha C.
Keysha C.
Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY
When I first became a wino. This was my go to. It isn't bad at all. Just know there's better quality wine out there. This is just price reasonable.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Mindi H.
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm looking for a good sweet wine? how did you enjoy this?
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!