BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa P.
With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH
My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Shonda K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just drank a bottle of this last night. It was sweet and relaxing. I'm not a big drinker, but I must say this is one of my favs. You may need two bottles because it's so good.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL
This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Kimberly W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Definitely my go to wine, who doesn't love a win you can buy in WalMart? It is definitely a college kids dream and my personal favorite for whine and wine nights with my girls!
Heather G.
This is a crisp, refreshing wine! Perfect if you are looking for something light. I think it's perfect if you are a first time wine drinker and want to start trying new things.
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
Some of the Moscatos are super sweet. This one has a nice flavor and won't make you feel like a had a spoon of sugar to go with it. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you can choose to have a glass or a whole bottle to yourself and the bigger size to share with friends.... Or not!
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!