BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kimberly P.
Smithfield , NC
Love this wine! So smooth and sweet just like I like it! I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites and a good price too!
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good cheap reliable choice. Easy to drink and goes down smoothly.
It has a super affordable price point that makes it accessible for anyone. It is great to bring to a party or to drink on your own.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.