BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gladys M.
This is the first wine that I tasted and I fell in love. Its crisp and sweet and just delicious. You can drink it alone or with deserts or fruits. If you are new to drinking wine this is the one you want to start off with. Its not to strong, taste great and always gives you a good night!!
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA
Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?