BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Lisa P.
With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Adrienne K.
A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
taciane l.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite wine! inexpensive and goes down smoothly ! I drink it all the time before going on a night out with friends when I'm not trying to have too crazy of a night!
Ashley J.
Newaygo, MI
Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Definitely my go to wine, who doesn't love a win you can buy in WalMart? It is definitely a college kids dream and my personal favorite for whine and wine nights with my girls!
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?