BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Kimberly P.
Smithfield , NC
Love this wine! So smooth and sweet just like I like it! I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites and a good price too!
Gladys M.
This is the first wine that I tasted and I fell in love. Its crisp and sweet and just delicious. You can drink it alone or with deserts or fruits. If you are new to drinking wine this is the one you want to start off with. Its not to strong, taste great and always gives you a good night!!
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
This stuff is soo good. It has a nice sweet flavor with a nice fizz. This is always my go to wine of choice and I must say this is one of the better ones and very reasonabley priced.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Jenna H.
Rensselaer , NY
Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alesia T.
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?