BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
The saying, " you get what you pay for" applies with this wine. It's not a terrible wine just not quite my taste. I adore a good moscato. This one just seems a bit too tart to me.
Andrea C.
Atwater
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Dorothy G.
Hempstead, NY
Great wine for when you want something cold and sweet. The price for this wine is extremely reasonable and was purchased in a discount liquor store. I have bought this moscato many times and it never fails.
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL
I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC
This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?