Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV
It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Feb. 15, 2015, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: White
This is an affordable wine with great flavor. I love the light and refreshing flavor. I also like that I can get this at any of my area liquor stores.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Feb. 15, 2015, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: White
The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
Imitations
I would drink again
Ashlee  .
Ashlee .
Chuckey, TN
Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Not usually a wine drinker but I will drink this! Very good and great price!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Midland, TX
Feb. 13, 2015, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: White
I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Feb. 12, 2015, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: White
I love love love this Mascato wine. Barefoot wines are really good tasting. The are budget friendly and great for a large event.
Carson F.
Carson F.
Buford,GA
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: White
The most amazing thing to ever touch my lips. i loveeeee every type of barefoot. but especially moscato!!! i may drink a glass right now...
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
No complaints with this wine! I have to practice self-control when I drink this because it is so so delicious!
Michael W.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: White
They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?