BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN
Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Gennie P.
Layton, UT
Good price, but it also has the best flavor of any of the less expensive brands of wine I know! I love Moscato, and the sweetness of this wine definitely makes me look forward to it!
brionna g.
Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?