BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Nneji A.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Keysha C.
Keysha C.
Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY
When I first became a wino. This was my go to. It isn't bad at all. Just know there's better quality wine out there. This is just price reasonable.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I'm a big sweet wine person and this is perfect! It's definitely sweet and I always put it in the refrigerator. Affordable and a good pick for young adults on a budget.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?