Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shaye W.
Shaye W.

Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love all Moscatos, especially this one! It is sweet after a few glasses, but aren't they all? This particular brand is super refreshing and I always bring a bottle with me to nights out with the girls.
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV

Im like many and love wine so naturally you try a lot and find what you like. I had to search for a moscoto that I love and this is it. It doesn't have that bitter aftertaste like many wines do.
Sherlyn G.
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC

I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
Melisa B.
Melisa B.
Cumberland, RI

This is a very good wine is is delicious... it goes with anything and you can enjoy a glass everyday it is a very good price... good taste at a great price
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

The flavor of this wine is pretty good for the price, but the carbonation in it is displeasing
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

When chilled, this makes for a great, sweet dessert wine. It's very affordable and tastes the way you'd expect a moscato to taste.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI

Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Springfield , Pa

This is my go to when having a girls night. So sweet and relaxing, does the trick to get us through a whole night of gossiping and reminiscing
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI

Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now