Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA

This is defiantly a go to wine for me no matter if its a dinner party or just me and my fiance this is always a good choice, I also feel that its reasonably priced.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Angela L.
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ

Good price. Very sweet for those who like sweeter drinks. I will usually reach for this brand when I get Moscato. Great for those summer nights.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Flushing, NY

Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Saleen G.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL

I love moscato and the Barefoot brand has a great flavor for an inexpensive wine. Big thumbs up
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Los Angeles, CA

Great flavor for the price. However, I cannot give this a full 5 stars as there is no lingering flavors after sipping this.
Edith P.
Edith P.
Bronx, NY

An inexpensive wine found in many local supermarkets. It has a great sweet taste to it. Better served chilled.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

Good stuff.... I like to even use it when I cook baked chicken makes the bird moist and yummy
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

My go to wine when I'm on a budget, and having a girl's night in, or something to wind down with in the bathtub. Great taste and great price.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY

This is good if you like very sweet wines. I know it's moscato so it's supposed to be sweet, just not my cup of tea. If you like very sweet grape pear wines this is good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?