BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this brand.It is cheap and everything taste good. From there white zinfandel to there moscato. Each girls night i buy a bottle and i also buy a bottle to clean the house!
Kimberly W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL
This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Kayla M.
New London, WI
If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Definitely my go to wine, who doesn't love a win you can buy in WalMart? It is definitely a college kids dream and my personal favorite for whine and wine nights with my girls!
Dee W.
Mesquite
I love this moscato, its very relaxing drink. The taste is light and refreshing. But I love white wines and moscato is my favorite because it not a heavy or not to strong wine.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?