Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Moncton, Nb

Although moscato isn't my favorite wine ( I find it much too sweet) I like to have this in my home for a nice dessert wine for company. its extremely affordable so its not a huge expense to have a few bottles on hand
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Temple, PA

This is an absolutely delicious chilled wine. I find it sweet but definitely not too sweet like some dessert wines.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meadville, PA

I am in college and obviously on a tight budget and this is the perfect wine!! I love almost every type of this brand, but I really enjoy moscato in particular. Light and refreshing, nice to just have a glass and relax with.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

It's a little sweet for my tastes, but still good, especially for the price. I've used it to bake champagne cupcakes with champagne buttercream. The extra sweetness really helps in baking!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
White Plains, Md

Is cheap and very tasty. Can be paired with almost anything. I first drank this in 2012 and haven't looked back at other wines ever since.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This is my go to wine, when I just want to enjoy a glass at home, or with my girlfriends!! very affordable and delicious!
Esther Sue D.
Esther Sue D.

I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
Christy K.
Christy K.

I love this line of wine. I prefere the sweeter wine and it comes thru for me very refreshing after a long work day
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Torrance, CA

Great taste and even better price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now