BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
AmberRose G.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
One of my go to mascatos! if your looking for a cheap yummy white wine this one is a winner! tastes very crisp and light. I love pairing it with fruits like strawberry and kiwi! yum!
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?