BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
taciane l.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite wine! inexpensive and goes down smoothly ! I drink it all the time before going on a night out with friends when I'm not trying to have too crazy of a night!
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
Dee W.
Mesquite
I love this moscato, its very relaxing drink. The taste is light and refreshing. But I love white wines and moscato is my favorite because it not a heavy or not to strong wine.
Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Shonda K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just drank a bottle of this last night. It was sweet and relaxing. I'm not a big drinker, but I must say this is one of my favs. You may need two bottles because it's so good.
Elizabeth R.
I love this wine. It's a perfect drink for a girls night in or a party. Sweet. You will be asking for more. It's fun to mix with fruit in the summer. Or create a wine spritzer.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I normally drink red wine, but occasionally in the summer I like to use this wine to make sangria or something like that. It's not super sweet, and a good value for the money.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?