Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is tasty. I love to make sangria by adding a bunch of fruit. It is not too expensive either.
Great wine for those on a budget but don't want to end up drinking boonsefarm!
My go to wine for everyday use. Not my favorite but always good in a pinch.
Love barefoot wine! They are always refreshing!! The brand has great flavors. I would choose barefoot wine over any other!
I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos