BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
Barefoot wine is cheap and tastes great for the price. Moscato is my go-to, and I also love the Riesling. It runs about $5 for a bottle, so you really can't go wrong. Moscato, especially Barefoot's variety, is VERY sweet... So beware if you're not into that.
Joan D.
Joan D.
Barefoot White Moscato is great because the price is decent. I always see it at target and Ralph's.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I am a big moscato fan! This one is really good too and usually is on the less expensive side. Give it a try.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Erin N.
Erin N.
This is a sweet refreshing wine. It is also the first wine I was able to get my husband to drink. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Jonelle L.
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?