Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Feb. 14, 2015, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN
After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Elina L.
Elina L.
The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Masharia B.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA
Feb. 15, 2015, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: White
The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Feb. 15, 2015, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Loretta C.
Loretta C.
April 16, 2015, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: White
Yum yum yum by far one of my favorite brands of wine! Great price and the girls night out will absolutely need one of these
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Feb. 19, 2015, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite wine. It's sweet, easy to drink, and easy on the wallet too!
Grazia C.
Grazia C.
This wine is so good. It goes very well with fish dishes as well as desserts.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?