Add a Photo

Photos (61)
melissa b.
melissa b.
Yakima, WA

I love the sweet taste of the mascato and it is super convenient to buy at any store. I would buy this for any party or get together I have.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dorchester, ma

I wasn't a wine person until a year ago and being a newbie, I love this Barefoot Moscato wine. It is sweet, good cold, you can drink it all night long and not get sick of it. love it.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT

Who doesn't love a cheap wine? If you prefer light and sweet wines, moscato is an easy go-to. You can find it almost anywhere, too.
Megan S.
Megan S.
York, PA

Its not too bas. I'm not much of a wine girl, but its still light and fruity.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Tastes just like grape juice with alcohol. It's deceivingly easy to drink. great price too! I love drinking it with my dinner.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Amberley C.
Amberley C.

I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN

I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day at work. Especially when I am currently working 10-12 hour days...Barefoot Moscato doesn't taste too dry or strong, it has a sweet citrusy crisp taste, and it's affordable. Definitely the best Moscato I have had in this price range.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL

I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Zunia D.
Zunia D.
Hialeah, FL

This wine is one of my favorites. I am not a fan of white wines but this I can not get enough of.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now