Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sherlyn G.
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC

I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA

Hands down one of my favorite wines! Drink it chilled. Super sweet and tasty! And cheap too!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

The flavor of this wine is pretty good for the price, but the carbonation in it is displeasing
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

When chilled, this makes for a great, sweet dessert wine. It's very affordable and tastes the way you'd expect a moscato to taste.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI

Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Springfield , Pa

This is my go to when having a girls night. So sweet and relaxing, does the trick to get us through a whole night of gossiping and reminiscing
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI

Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Katee B.
Katee B.
Deltona, FL

One of the sweetest moscatos I have had. And the price is so inexpensive. You can't go wrong!
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Holland, MI

Good taste- overall on the sweet side but a little flat. The price is cheap and it is still overall a good product- this is my quick go to drink!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC

I really like this wine! I am a moscato fan and this is one of my regular buys. This wine is inexpensive, but still tastes great! Barefoot is also one of the first moscatos I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised by it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now