Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I spent my summer in the Loire Valley and this is still one of my favorite drinks. It's sugary and delicious and the price is right.
Beth G.
Beth G.

Way too sweet. I don't like the flavor. There are so many better options out there. I'd rather go with other cheaper wines.
lacy f.
lacy f.

I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn

I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Tieraney Q.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD

This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Sweet, and great quality for the price!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Evansville, IN

This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Cleveland, OH

This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI

I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Marlena F.
Marlena F.

This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now