BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN
Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
Katherine W.
South Boston, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL
I have a love for sweet wine and for the price this is a good wine. I have had many other sweet white wines and thus one is pretty good. I do like a little bubbly in it but as I said thus is pretty good.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR
I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of wines, but Barefoot Moscato is the only type I'll prefer to drink. Fruity and smooth, this is a really gentle wine for those beginning to explore wine or just dislike the darker wines.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
A J.
I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Jessica V.
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?