SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. A light sweet with a cheap price. Perfect for desserts or dinner the choice is yours.
Definitely a college go-to for someone on a budget. It's super sweet for those moscato lovers out there. Beware the sugar hangover though.
This is one of my favorite wines. Its sweet and it goes great with any like fruit or any desert. Its really affordable too so thats a plus!
This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
For the price this was a very good quality. I executed it to be terrible since it was so inexpensive. I was very pleased that i was wrong
This is the perfect wine for get togethers. Most people enjoy this wine with simple snakes. Not really a cheese wine. More of a fruit wine.
Sweet wine that tastes delicious with dessert. A glass is all you need to take you away for a few minutes to that long needed vacation spot
Moscato is my favorite, this one isn't my favorite. Barefoot makes their wines with citrus like fruits. I prefer moscatos made from grapes.
This is by far my favorite brand to drink. This muscato is not too sweet and the price is reasonable while still providing a quality wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos