BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth R.
I love this wine. It's a perfect drink for a girls night in or a party. Sweet. You will be asking for more. It's fun to mix with fruit in the summer. Or create a wine spritzer.
Kayla M.
New London, WI
If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Rachel B.
Tucker, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Stephanie l.
I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Safia M.
Good wine for on the cheap. Comes in a bigger bottle that is great for making group drinks such as sangria. For the price you cant beat it especially if you like a sweet wine
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?