This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Cheap but Great !! College students first choice ! only wine i drink coming out of college..
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
Barefoot is a great wine for and even better price. I recommend picking up a bottle today!
This is not my favorite white moscato to drink. Its a little to sweet for my liking.
Me and my family love this moscato. Tge price is wonderful and the taste better
For the price barefoot is an awesome choice! This Moscato tastes great! I would recommend this to anyone!
Great wine to always have on hand. It's a nice white flavorful wine that goes well with any meal. Can also have a glass just to sip since it's light and easy to drink
Good for the price but not great. I think for a cheaper and more available wine is fine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos