BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my favorite wine and this one isn't bad at all. Out of the ones in this same price range this is probably the best. It's very affordable.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Desiree P.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
AmberRose G.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Gladys M.
This is the first wine that I tasted and I fell in love. Its crisp and sweet and just delicious. You can drink it alone or with deserts or fruits. If you are new to drinking wine this is the one you want to start off with. Its not to strong, taste great and always gives you a good night!!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
One of my go to mascatos! if your looking for a cheap yummy white wine this one is a winner! tastes very crisp and light. I love pairing it with fruits like strawberry and kiwi! yum!
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?