BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Kim O.
Fayetteville, AR
While this isn't my favorite moscato, it's still a wonderful wine for beginners! The price is great, so it makes a regular appearance at my house. The alcohol content is a bonus. If you're interested in trying a more interesting moscato, the Marco Negri is top of the class in my opinion
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
I really love this moscato. I don't suggest drinking it with dinner. It's much better with desserts or cheeses. It's affordable on everyone's budget and it tastes great. Plus it's available almost anywhere.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
The saying, " you get what you pay for" applies with this wine. It's not a terrible wine just not quite my taste. I adore a good moscato. This one just seems a bit too tart to me.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?