BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Katherine W.
South Boston, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA
Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Jessica V.
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Kayla B.
This moscato is very cheap but also very sweet. If I plan on having a glass of this I have to drink plenty of water before as it is packed with sugar. It gets the job done on a budget, but is very sweet compared to other brands of moscato.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I am obsessed with this Moscato! I love it! My mom introduced this product to me and I am so happy she did! I always recommend it to my friends. Its a must try and it very cheap.
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL
I have a love for sweet wine and for the price this is a good wine. I have had many other sweet white wines and thus one is pretty good. I do like a little bubbly in it but as I said thus is pretty good.
Rene B.
Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR
I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC
This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?