Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Blair C.
Blair C.

Great Flavor! Not too expensive! Barefoot Wines is a great brand to buy.....
Tania G.
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL

Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA

Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Austin, TX

This has always been one of my favorite wines. In the summer I love to mix it with club soda and fresh limes!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.

Love this brand and this wine flavor! It is a light and sweet fruit flavored wine that is great with a meal or by itself. And the price is great!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK

This is one of my favorite wines! Sooo yummy! And you can't beat the price.
Alex H.
Alex H.

Delicious to make sangria with!! use lemons, oranges, berries and whatever else you like...you will not be disappointed. i have not had it alone though...so i cannot speak for that
Sierra P.
Sierra P.

This is by far my favorite wine. It's so light and bubbly without the bitterness of other wines. Cheap too!
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

I think this taste like crap not a huge wine drinker at least not of this brand
kayla l.
kayla l.
Middletown, NY

Great wine! Love it for a girls nights. Taste good is sweet and does not leave your mouth dry. Best drank cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?