Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA

For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH

This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City, MI

I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, ON

This is a great drink for the summer when it's hot outside and you're having a few friends over but it is so sweet, I could never recommend having more than two glasses. The price isn't bad though and if you prefer sugary wines, you would likely enjoy this.
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

This is one of my favorite Moscato's. I always buy this brand of Moscato. The bottle looks nice it's great tasting when it's cold and i wouldn't pick any other but this one. It's actually a really good priced bottle to. I will defiantly buy this one again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now