BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
jae C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This moscato is ok, but their pink moscato is a lot better in my opinion. However for the price this moscato is worth giving a try. There's almost always sales on it too to make it even cheaper. It's definitely a sweeter wine as moscatos are.
Yaidelyn F.
I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Alex B.
Very sweet, it's a good standard staple moscato. I used to drink it frequently in college because it is so affordable and easy to find in most liquor/grocery stores. I still find myself purchasing this wine years later, it's not the best moscato I've ever had but it is certainly good and great for buying in large quantities for parties.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?