BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
I like this wine the most it's very clean. I drink this one the most because it's good. The bottle is basic but still elegant. It really isn't no other to compare to this it's really good and I would definitely recommend you all too buy!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Mountain View, CA
I really like barefoot moscato. I've purchased it many times and brought it over for dinner parties. It's sweet like it should be and has a great taste. For a wine that you can pick up at just about any grocery store, you can't go wrong.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great (cheap) wine! Perfect to make different cocktails or for girls nights. I definitely recommend if you like sweet wine. Plus I love how they have a cork a lot of cheap wine was the twist tops & I personally don't like that.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT
I love the sweet taste of this wine! I find that it's nothing that I'll ever get sick of. It tastes just like any other moscato so for the price it can't be beat. Plus it's available at most retainers so it's easy to find wherever I am!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I feel like this is such a fan favorite, and everyone always recommends it....but I have to admit it was underwhelming for all the positive reviews. The one positive is the price point, a solid and cheap wine for those girls nights in.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
When I first started trying wine, I was bit sure which one would be best. I asked people for opinions and this one was a huge hit! I decided to try it and it was really good. It's not as sweet as the one I like but the taste is good.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?