Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia, PA
In love with this! It's perfect for a nice night and a calming drink. It's sweet as moscato should be and tastes delicious. I love the price as a college girl I can't afford anything too pricey. All my friends love it too! It's my go to wine.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Great wine. It's delicious, light. My personal opinion it has a light green apple taste to it. It will catch up to you the more you indulge. Trust me, I speak from experience lol. But other than that it's a great wine to try and keep buying.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Laredo, TX
This is so far one of the best drink from barefoot I've had. It mixes well with lemonade and strawberries. My mother enjoys it as well she says the taste is not so strong as other wines she has tasted before. We both rate this as a 4 star.
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
A cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. I've tried expensive wine, but as a college student, I always end up going back to this one. It's cheap and just as good of quality as the more expensive options. A great option for those on a budget.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa
Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Karen L.
Karen L.
Mountain view , CA
I really like barefoot moscato. I've purchased it many times and brought it over for dinner parties. It's sweet like it should be and has a great taste. For a wine that you can pick up at just about any grocery store, you can't go wrong.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great (cheap) wine! Perfect to make different cocktails or for girls nights. I definitely recommend if you like sweet wine. Plus I love how they have a cork a lot of cheap wine was the twist tops & I personally don't like that.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Very affordable and full of flavor. It's not your $99 bottle but is good for a quick fix under $10.
Barefoot Moscato is light and sweet. It is smooth and fragrant as well. I buy this when I'm on a budget but still want my glass of wine .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?