BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Claudia V.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was one of the first glasses of wine that I've ever had. It is a very sweet white but it is very yummy and a great price point. My girlfriends and I would always grab a couple of these and catch up for multiple hours. I've also used this to make Sangria and it was perfect!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
My husband brought a bottle of this home from the grocery store recently, and it was extremely sweet. I tend to get a headache after drinking cheaper (and sweeter) wines, but this one didn't give me any trouble. Definitely something to save for dessert.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
If you love sweet wine that doesnt brake the bank then you should try this bottle. It is a really sweet wine and very smooth. You can also mix in some berries and other things to make it even sweeter. Very refreshing on a hot summer day or if your like me, it is refreshing and tasty any day of the year.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I used to like the pink moscato by barefoot until i tried this one! I absolutely love moscato and probably because I am a southern girl. I don't like reds and whites are okay. If you are like me, try the pink and blue bottles of barefoot moscato! :)
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Olga Janeth O.
This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
If you like sweet and cheap, this wine is the way to go. Barefoot moscato is my go-to wine. It is nice and sweet but still has a good balance. It is more than reasonably priced. It is also a great base to many wine punch recipes. Barefoot wine is a wonderful value choice in the wine isle
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?