Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Stratford, NJ

MY FAVORITE WINE EVAAAAA. Definitely worth the price for the large bottle at most stores. I like a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet. This wine does the trick. I find it very easy to drink the whole bottle in one sitting, which isn't necessarily always a bad thing!!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Edgar G.
Edgar G.
Landover, MD

Probably one of my favorite wines to have. It not only is light and refreshing but it does not have an over powering sweetness to it. Some Moscatos have a tendency to be over sweet however this one was just right! i would recommend this to anyone who likes a moscato
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
La Puente, CA

This specific wine is one of my favorites from this brand. It's not too sweet to where it makes your cheeks hurt. Smooth enough to make you want to drink the whole bottle! Definitely recommend when you're having a girls night and don't want to spend a lot of money!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Inverness, IL

I think pretty much everyone can agree that if you like wine or you don't like wine, you like this one. Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet and basically just taste like sparkling cider. So even if you have picky friends, they will drink this because it is dope af.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my all time favorite wine. It's obviously very sweet since it's a moscato. I have repurchased this many times, and is my go to. I think it's much better than competitors moscato. I don't think I'll ever find one I like more! Also it has a great price tag 👌🏻
Megan S.
Megan S.
Altus, OK

Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ

I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN

As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?