Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI

This is an affordable wine with great flavor. I love the light and refreshing flavor. I also like that I can get this at any of my area liquor stores.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa

The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
Imitations
I would drink again
Ashlee  .
Ashlee .
Chuckey, TN

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
Allison W.
Allison W.

Not usually a wine drinker but I will drink this! Very good and great price!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Midland, TX

I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
Amber S.
Amber S.

I love love love this Mascato wine. Barefoot wines are really good tasting. The are budget friendly and great for a large event.
Carson F.
Carson F.
Buford,GA

The most amazing thing to ever touch my lips. i loveeeee every type of barefoot. but especially moscato!!! i may drink a glass right now...
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX

No complaints with this wine! I have to practice self-control when I drink this because it is so so delicious!
Michael W.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV

They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?