Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Great wine if you're just starting to get into wine. Also good if you need something very sweet. Tastes like juice!
Michele T.
Michele T.
Copperas Cove, TX

Sweet yummy desert wine! Love it with fresh fruit!
I make it into a spritzer with some sparkling flavored water.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This wine is not too expensive and it tastes really good. I like the sweet taste to the Moscato. It's a nice wine to have with friends.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA

I find this Moscato to be a bit to sweet and leaves a bitter aftertaste. Priced for a prudent drinker.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL

I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN

I am still a newbie wine drinker and I'm quite picky, but this is one of my new favorites. It isn't too strong or too sweet. Just right. I love Barefoot Moscato!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI

I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Claire P.
Claire P.
Groveport, OH

If you're looking for a delicious, sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot Moscato offers ladies a fruity white wine that can be enjoyed at parties or at a girls night in. You can't go wrong!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rimrock, AZ

If you like Moscato. Barefoot is a nice brand. It is inexpensive but good for the money. A little sweet but that is why I like Moscato. Nice light wine.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Bangor, ME

Love this stuff. Most wine tastes like vinegar to me. Light and fruity. I like it best with frozen berries in it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now