Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tieraney Q.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD

This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Sweet, and great quality for the price!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Evansville, IN

This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Cleveland, OH

This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI

I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Marlena F.
Marlena F.

This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Lily W.
Lily W.

I really love Barefoot Moscato. I love the yummy taste of the fruits.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS

It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL

I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI

Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now