Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Jonelle L.
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is my favorite wine and this one in particular I enjoy because i can find in a lot of local stores near my area and is also at great price
jessica b.
jessica b.
Harrisburg, PA
Delicious all year round and the best moscato ive tasted! This is my go to wine and i wont drink any brand but this one.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Clinton, MD
This is a great sweet moscato. It can be quite refreshing, especially in warmer weather. The cheap price is also another great factor
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Barefoot is a good brand of wine. Variety of flavors. Great price, you can find it mostly anywhere.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH
You cannot beat the price for this wine. It is great quality, too. Very light and refreshing.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Feb. 16, 2015, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite wine! It's inexpensive, and for the price, it's SO good. Barefoot has a lot of other varieties also.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?