BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL
I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Katherine W.
South Boston, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?