BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Besides having a wonderful flavor, but the price keeps it on my shelf. When trying to budget for a family on a fixed budget, wine is not always an options. But this product makes wine in our fridge a weekly option!
Ragehound X.
This is probably the most tolerable moscato you will find. It's a bit like drinking wine that's been loaded with sugar, but if you are in college and trying to please everybody this seems to be the crowd favorite.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN
I give Barefoot a D because it is not the worst moscato that I have ever tasted but it is pretty bad. The flavor is horrible and if you are going to buy a cheap wine, go with Yellow tail. It's a much better brand.
Tiffany B.
boston, MA
I wasn't a wine person until a year ago and being a newbie, I love this Barefoot Moscato wine. It is sweet, good cold, you can drink it all night long and not get sick of it. love it.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
My favorite brand Moscato to buy by Barefoot. When I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a wine but still enjoy a good flavorful tasting wine. I will buy Barefoot Moscato. Also the Pink Moscato is great as well
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?