BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Rene B.
Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
A friend brought this wine over for a girls night & boy was I surprised by how refreshing it was.

For the price you cant beat it, its smooth & fruity. Would recommend to others.
Chelsey Z.
Houston , TX
It's so good! My boyfriend and I go through a big bottle when we're at home relaxing on a weekend night. It's not expensive and the packaging is nice. The taste is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa B.
Santa Rosa, CA
It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?