Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Sadie H.
Sadie H.

It had a nice light taste. It smells really good. Better than I expected. Pretty yet simple packaging. Not expensive at all. I like this better than other brands. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY

This is my favorite wine. It's sweet, easy to drink, and easy on the wallet too!
Grazia C.
Grazia C.

This wine is so good. It goes very well with fish dishes as well as desserts.
Jean C.
Jean C.
Dwight

In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI

Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love all barefoot wines! They are super refreshing and soo cheap! I always have 3-4 bottles on hand'
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH

Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Woodstock, VA

My favorite wine to get from the grocery store!! Very affordable and very good,
Gives a mean hangover though
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?