Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,707 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a good, cheap wine to bring to a summer cookout. There are definitely better wines out there, but you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines.
Barefoot Moscato is a pretty decent wine considering the price. My taste in wine has changed recently, so I find this wine particularly sweet in comparison to others. I have, however, drank this on many previous occasions and been completely satisfied. I would suggest saving this wine for when you are in the mood for something super sweet or use it to make a fun cocktail for a girls night/bridal shower type situation.
For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
Tastes good, though very sweet. It is inexpensive and a good go-to moscato if you are unsure of what to try.
For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
I love moscato and at this price point, this is the best to drink. Cheap and tastes great.
This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
Cheap but Great !! College students first choice ! only wine i drink coming out of college..
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos