BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Loved this wine. Was sweet like I wanted however it was not overly sweet. It also had a wonderful tangy bite, so best of both worlds for flavor. As far as price very affordable for the everyday , I need a glass of wine to calm my nerves kind of person (that's me lol). Overall great product.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Arva M.
Bowie, MD
I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Amber G.
Glendale
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
One of my go to mascatos! if your looking for a cheap yummy white wine this one is a winner! tastes very crisp and light. I love pairing it with fruits like strawberry and kiwi! yum!
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?