Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi

I definitely wouldn't use this to impress an avid wine-drinker, but this wine is great for me and my friends! It's sweet and light and inexpensive, perfect for my taste and budget! I would recommend this to someone who is interested in trying wine for the first time.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Middle River, MD

Very nice wine if your just looking to have a girls night and relax. Very sweet wine, if you like white wine that's cheap, this is the way to go. Best when ice cold. I love to enjoy this when I'm with a few girl friends gossiping
Allie S.
Allie S.
Appleton, WI

Not my favorite wine, a little bit too sweet for my liking... but if you are into sweet wine then this one might be a good option for you.
Lacey E.
Lacey E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

The regular moscato is crisp and sweet, while the pink is lighter and the red is richer. I personally love all three!!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Louisville, KY

I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR

I feel like I'm an expert at moscato's. It's my favorite kind of wine. This one was okay. It's affordable but doesn't have quite the sweet flavor that others have had - a bit tangy. It's good but not as good as others I've tried.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA

I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC

My absolute favorite wine. It's nit too sweet. Just right. I love it chilled. It's great to make sangria or a wine spritzer out of as well!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN

This is my go to wine for any occasion. It is super affordable, and all my friends love it, even my boyfriend :)
Maiken E.
Maiken E.

One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now