Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Beta H.
Beta H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very sweet, but it is moscato so not too surprising. It's definitely good for it's buck. I would definitely recommend this for a girls night in.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Feb. 18, 2015, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: White
For the price this was a very good quality. I executed it to be terrible since it was so inexpensive. I was very pleased that i was wrong
Christy M.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is much too sweet for me. I always want to like it and always hate it. Still, it's a good price. If you're into sweet wine, you may like it.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
My usual big box store usually has this brand on sale at least once a month. I bought a bottle to take as a gift to where we were going for dinner. It's quite good with no bitterness.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I prefer sweet wine. This wine is by far my favorite. It's very smooth and fruity tasting.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
Barefoot wine is cheap and tastes great for the price. Moscato is my go-to, and I also love the Riesling. It runs about $5 for a bottle, so you really can't go wrong. Moscato, especially Barefoot's variety, is VERY sweet... So beware if you're not into that.
Joan D.
Joan D.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot White Moscato is great because the price is decent. I always see it at target and Ralph's.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
Feb. 18, 2015, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I am a big moscato fan! This one is really good too and usually is on the less expensive side. Give it a try.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?