Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lori M.
Lori M.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Good wine for the money. Sweet and light. A good wine to buy if you can't afford something more expensive.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Mulga, AL

This is a very good wine. Not too sweet and very tasty. The price for this wine is reasonable as well.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA

Very nice and smooth tasting wine one of my favorites to have during a nice summer lunch at the beach.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
GRESHAM, OR

It is so good! You can even add some lime or lemon juice and sprinkle the rim with some salt and it tastes amazing.
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI

This moscato has a great taste to it. Its affordable and refreshing, my friends and i love it!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO

My favorite wine and super cheap! I'm a college student so i don't have a ton of money to waste on alcohol! my favorite version is the pink moscato
Christine H.
Christine H.

Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Markeyna N.
Markeyna N.
Lake Charles, LA

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. However, the brand Barefoot I really do not care for. It's not as sweet as I would like it.
Elina L.
Elina L.

The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?