BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carrie M.
This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA
Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
brionna g.
Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Gennie P.
Layton, UT
Good price, but it also has the best flavor of any of the less expensive brands of wine I know! I love Moscato, and the sweetness of this wine definitely makes me look forward to it!
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good cheap reliable choice. Easy to drink and goes down smoothly.
It has a super affordable price point that makes it accessible for anyone. It is great to bring to a party or to drink on your own.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny
This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
This is my go to wine when I go out to dine with family and friends that allows bring your own alcohol. This wine is not dry and not to sweet! Has just the right about needed to enjoy and not get bored with.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?