BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carrie M.
This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
Kayla B.
This moscato is very cheap but also very sweet. If I plan on having a glass of this I have to drink plenty of water before as it is packed with sugar. It gets the job done on a budget, but is very sweet compared to other brands of moscato.
Kim O.
Fayetteville, AR
While this isn't my favorite moscato, it's still a wonderful wine for beginners! The price is great, so it makes a regular appearance at my house. The alcohol content is a bonus. If you're interested in trying a more interesting moscato, the Marco Negri is top of the class in my opinion
Rene B.
Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Melissa B.
Santa Rosa, CA
It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?