SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Barefoot moscato is tasty and refreshing. I always have a bottle. Even my boyfriend be sneaking to take a sip
It's my all time fav! This also comes in little handy 6-packs with small single serving bottles. Super cute!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos