BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I love this wine. It's really cheap but it great for a girls night on a budget.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
This moscato is so good! It's very affordable and was almost always used during every girls night. Can't go wrong!
dianna b.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
So delicious# it's sweet without being malt-beveridge sweet. One of my favorite wines for the price.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Definitely a good cheap white wine. Easily found at liquor stores everywhere. My favorite out of the Barefoot wines and usually a go to when I'm looking for something quickly in a store. Great for it's price and comes in different sizes too if you're in the mood for more or less. Best when cold and if it's not to your liking since it's a cheaper wine, you can easily add a dash of juice and it's just as tasty.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
One of my favorite wines to drink. Its so sweet which makes it great. Barefoot is also an affordable brand I can pick up at the grocery store if I'm having a wine craving during the week. This is my go to brand for sure.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my go to Moscato's. It's definitely a party favorite that everyone loves!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Oh my Goodness!!! This is my very favorite!! Moscato s so delish and sweet and fresh!! And Barefoot is such a wonderful affordable brand. Great quality, even better price.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
One of my favorite wines! It's a great price and is the perfect sweet treat!
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?