Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Radiah A.
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
This wine is light and sweet best served cold or how I like it over ice. I drink Moscato regularly and Barefoot is one of my top brands.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
meagan w.
meagan w.
I'm not a big wine drinker, especially whites, but this one I really enjoyed. so fruity and light. not bitter or dry at all. I highly recommend it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Delicious, inexpensive, super easy to drink! This wine keeps well in the fridge and is my go-to when I don't want to spend a lot of money!
KJ P.
KJ P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
mona k.
mona k.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this wine it's has a fruity taste and ol love fruit and I also love white wine and my family love it it's really inexpensive
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
Not the best Barefoot product, but I always love a great Moscato. It isn't too flat, but is a perfect light drink.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I love sweet wines but for me this just wasn't as delicious as I expected. I preferred it over ice to help water the flavor too.
Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
Rock Tavern, NY
Who doesn't love moscato!? I think everyone loves this, the price is great and its just the best after a long day and to sit in the tub and relax!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?