Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ

Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Mustang, OK

Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey city , Nj

Love barefoot moscato . very smooth and sweet . perfect chilled
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX

Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Melody H.
Melody H.

I was fairly excited to try this considering I love the name, and love being barefoot myself. I saw this for sale at walmart all the time & finally decided to try it. I was horrified by the taste. This is exactly what one would expect for a walmart 3 dollar bottle of wine. Disgusting & flat.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA

So sweet, light, delicious. Watch out you'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Get the largest bottle since everyone will love it at your get together.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Twentynine Plm, CA

Great tasting wine that goes well with mild cheeses and light deserts! Also inexpensive .
Cassaundra E.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI

Love moscato! Barefoot is one of my favorite brands and you can't beat the price.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Coral Gables, FL

This moscato is very sweet and smooth. Very good. Never met Someone who hasn't liked it! Affordable too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now