BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Pam A.
Tampa, FL
Its light and not too sweet, my go to wine for sure? I like the pink moscato as well. I pair it with wel.. Everything :) barefoot moscato is perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Besides having a wonderful flavor, but the price keeps it on my shelf. When trying to budget for a family on a fixed budget, wine is not always an options. But this product makes wine in our fridge a weekly option!
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR
I love this wine. In fact, it's my fallback wine in case there aren't any good deals on wines that I haven't yet tried. It's definitely a sweeter wine, so it's good for those who are starting out in the wine world.
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI
This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Dawn D.
This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Shannon G.
Pendleton, OR
If you love a sweet, inexpensive wine this is it! I keep it on hand for girls night, impromptu BBQ's with friends, and when I am just feeling in the mood for something light and sweet.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?