Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Clinton, MD

This is a great sweet moscato. It can be quite refreshing, especially in warmer weather. The cheap price is also another great factor
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Barefoot is a good brand of wine. Variety of flavors. Great price, you can find it mostly anywhere.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH

You cannot beat the price for this wine. It is great quality, too. Very light and refreshing.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

This is my favorite wine! It's inexpensive, and for the price, it's SO good. Barefoot has a lot of other varieties also.
Shaleya A.
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA

My number one go to when looking for a drink to pair with dinner. And the price is unbeatable!
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA

Not a big wine drinker but find this wine to be very good in taste and in price. Can be combined with a light dinner or for any occasion.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

I love this brand of wine. The price is right and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. This is my go-to brand for red, pink, and regular moscato, and reisling. It never fails to please when I have guests over the house.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Westland, MI

I really enjoy the taste & the price of this wine! Perfect for girls' night in or even for date night with that special someone !
Darylsue L.
Darylsue L.
London , OH

A great choice in wine if you like sweet wines, and for the price it is a win-win kind of deal! I personally love every wine by Barefoot.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?