Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
samira g.
samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
One of my favorites .. it's delicious smooth and not to sweet . I prefer this one over many others when it comes to wine .
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY
This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
This wine is typically a good price and can be found pretty much any place that sells wine. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like the barefoot brand.
frances m.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I love the Barefoot brand, but this wine is a little too sweet for me. It's actually good to be used in a wine spritzer, or sangria.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?