Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tia P.
Tia P.
Abilene, TX

My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fenwick, ON, ON, ON

Moscatos are so so nice and the barefoot moscato is definitely one if the best. It's perfect for a nice summer evening on the patio, when you are trying to unwind from a long day at work.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Moscato is amazing. There are better brands out there an Barefoot, but if you're looking for something good and not too pricey, this is it.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Tastes amazing and affordable! I've literally tried almost 50 moscatos and this brand is my favorite hands down!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Providence, RI

This is my go to beverage; it's delicious, it's cheap, and is always there for you. I buy at least a bottle a week. I can't get enough!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Palm Desert , Ca

THIS IS MY FAV. BRAND TO BUY ESP. OF MOSCATO LOVE THE FLAVOR SO MUCH I LIKE TO ADD FRUIT SOME TIMES
Christina P.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA

As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ

It is a good wine well chilled on a warm day.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Hartford, WI

For the price, this a great wine. Easy to find, easy on the pocket, and delicious! May be a little sweet for some people, but if you like moscato, you probably like sweet anyways.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now