BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Edmonds, WA
Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I love moscato, but I don't care for this brand. the price is good but not the quality
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
A white moscato is my favorite wine of choice. This is a very tasty brand especially for what you pay for it! It is inexpensive but enjoyable
Megan N.
Megan N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this when making my white sangria. It always pairs well with the fruit and people usually like the sangria with this in it. I don't drink it alone usually because it is way too sweet for me.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Morrilton, AR
This is my go-to wine! Whether I'm staying in and watching some movies or having a girls night...this is what I'm drinking! Pour me another glass! :)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Patti G.
Patti G.
Tickfaw, LA
Nice refreshing taste - particularly good on a hot summer day. The price is great and it has a smooth taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?