Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Rindge, Nh

Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Hialeah, FL

Barefoot brand Moscato is a sweet and refreshing take on a traditional moscato. Moscato is a great varietal for those new to wine drinking for its taste and affordable price.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville, TN

This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Rosedale, MD

It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY

I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Amarillo , Texas

I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL

My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Charlotte, NC

Good but sweet! Low pric for a sweet wine.
Iris L.
Iris L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I love the Barefoot wines. they are so refreshing. I am in love with the Moscato flavor. I always must have a bottle in my fridge.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now