BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chelsey P.
I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI
This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Janet Y.
El paso, Tx
This Moscato Wine has a good sweet flavor and the price is right. I do not like that if you don't finish it and is put back in refrigerator next time you drink it it has a bitter taste.
Ambre B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Good taste for the money. Moscato is such a great flavor and they do a good job of giving you a great tasting, low cost wine. Chilled with some great friends equals an excellent time.
Mandy L.
Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Kendra C.
This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA
I love barefoot Moscato. I drink this wine at least three four times a month. I love how sweet it is an the freshly aftertaste I love how light an crisp the wine is. I just love this Wine
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?