The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
I love moscato and at this price point, this is the best to drink. Cheap and tastes great.
This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
Cheap but Great !! College students first choice ! only wine i drink coming out of college..
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
Barefoot is a great wine for and even better price. I recommend picking up a bottle today!
This is not my favorite white moscato to drink. Its a little to sweet for my liking.
Me and my family love this moscato. Tge price is wonderful and the taste better
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos