Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
Great taste and goes down smooth. I enjoy the sweet taste! It's a good after dinner drink.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Barefoot Moscato is a light, sweet, smooth wine perfect for everyday occasions. This is the white wine I grab when I'm having a girls' night in, or a movie night on the sofa. Fruity and soft, it's the perfect moscato for a summer barbecue on the patio or an afternoon by the pool. Lightly carbonated, the bubbles add to the brightness of this wine. I find this particular white wine to be refreshing, a great option for "beginners" or those who are new to drinking wine. Because of the inexpensive price tag, this wine is also an excellent option for casual social gatherings or for creating wine-related punches or desserts (think alcohol Jell-o shots or white wine fruity Sangria). I pair this wine with everything from fruit to light cheeses and crackers, fresh desserts to seafood and chicken dishes. It works well with many foods in many situations, and is great all on its own, too!
Misty W.
Misty W.
The saying, " you get what you pay for" applies with this wine. It's not a terrible wine just not quite my taste. I adore a good moscato. This one just seems a bit too tart to me.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI
Feb. 19, 2015, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go to wine! You can find it anywhere you go and you know it won't be disappointing! There are better moscatos but this tases pretty good
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Radiah A.
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
This wine is light and sweet best served cold or how I like it over ice. I drink Moscato regularly and Barefoot is one of my top brands.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
meagan w.
meagan w.
I'm not a big wine drinker, especially whites, but this one I really enjoyed. so fruity and light. not bitter or dry at all. I highly recommend it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Delicious, inexpensive, super easy to drink! This wine keeps well in the fridge and is my go-to when I don't want to spend a lot of money!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?