Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jade L.
Jade L.
It decent and not costly. The taste is ok. Something quick to grab for ladies night in or just you and husband having a dinner.
Katie G.
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA
Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Karina C.
Karina C.
First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Wonderful relatively cheap wine. I really enjoy this Moscato for making a white wine sangria in the summer time!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I LOVE this wine. Just sweet enough. Great for a night in or a night out with the girls. Very reasonably priced.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm not a big wine drinker but by this is just the light yet a little sweet taste I'm looking for. I enjoy the flavor and it's price!
Renee C.
Renee C.
A great Moscato. All of the barefoot wines are good. I like sweeter wines and this one def did the trick for me. It was quite good.
LaVesca L.
LaVesca L.
I love Barefoot moscato! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. Not too sweet and not bitter at all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?