Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Coral Gables, FL

This moscato is very sweet and smooth. Very good. Never met Someone who hasn't liked it! Affordable too!
Kimberia T.
Kimberia T.
Killeen, TX

Inexpensive & delicious, you can't go wrong!
Paola R.
Paola R.

I love this wine!! The taste is great, especially with desserts. This is great with chocolate desserts.
Heiidi D.
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC

I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO

One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Erlanger, KY

My husband and I drink a lot of different wines. We are wine club members at our local vineyard. We love this wine.Its sweat and smooth its a great started wine if you are just starting of with wine.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Morgantown, WV

This is my favorite wine! I love the taste of this Moscato and this size bottle is even better for entertaining! It is great with pizza or pasta!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norwalk, CT

First time I ever tasted wine I feel in love! Great to have while sitting by the pool or even enjoying a nice dinner on the patio!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI

As a lover of many Wines I find that Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's fairly inexpensive and the flavor is fantastic!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi

I definitely wouldn't use this to impress an avid wine-drinker, but this wine is great for me and my friends! It's sweet and light and inexpensive, perfect for my taste and budget! I would recommend this to someone who is interested in trying wine for the first time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now