BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Amber H.
Fort Lee, VA
I love Moscato wines. Barefoot is a nice, inexpensive way to enjoy my favorite wine! It has the right amount of sweet and bubbly. When I am looking for a cheaper Moscato I grab Barefoot.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL
This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This Moscato is sooo good! i love it and best of all its very affordable. it is sweet and not too strong very good quality. When it comes to moscato this is my go to brand. very delicious
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Although a bit too sweet on its own, the Barefoot Moscato is perfect for refreshing summer drinks. Just grab some sprite and fresh berries and voila!
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Ambre B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Good taste for the money. Moscato is such a great flavor and they do a good job of giving you a great tasting, low cost wine. Chilled with some great friends equals an excellent time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?