BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
For cheap wine I really enjoy this to decompress in the evening. It is sweet with citrus undertones and it's super easy to find in any major grocery store. I sometimes like to combine this over ice with ruby red grapefruit juice for a refreshing cocktail.
Anna M.
Anna M.
My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Dria D.
Dria D.
Fairly cheap wine. Sort of sweet and nice to drink with a lot of different foods.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
This is perfect for non-wine drinkers. It is super inexpensive and the taste is really sweet, kinda like you are drinking juice. Perfect for girls day by the pool.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Such a sweet taste and can find a great deal at many liquor stores - especially for 750ml bottle. These are also great to buy a few when throwing a wine & cheese party with the girls!
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon , GA
This is one of my favorite Moscato brands! I love the fresh crisp taste! The perfect white wine!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Warrington , PA
I've never had a bad wine from barefoot and this Moscato is no different. A sweet dessert wine.
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
This is my absolute favorite wine! I've tried the red moscato too and it's really good, super sweet if you like that!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?