BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite. I just drank a bottle of Moscato last night, right before bedtime. I love the taste, the smell, and most of all...I love that it does not give me a headache in the morning when I wake up.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Barefoot Moscato is a cheap and yummy wine with a pretty decent alcohol content. It may be a little too sweet for some palates - like mine - but it's perfect for a girls night in or just to have as a night cap.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
I love this wine. This is probably my most favorite wine. My friends and family also love it. It's super easy to drink and, in my opinion, goes with anything from apps to dinner to dessert. (mostly dessert :])
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH
If you like sweet wine you will love this. I used to help run the wine tasting events where I worked and a lot of people really liked this. There is even a cake recipe for this wine :)
Tiffany B.
Boston , MA
I wasn't a wine person until a year ago and being a newbie, I love this Barefoot Moscato wine. It is sweet, good cold, you can drink it all night long and not get sick of it. love it.
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?