Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL

Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Joleen T.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN

Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND

We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
, GA

Nothing better after hard day of work .
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH

If you're a fan of moscatos or sweet wines in general AND on a budget, this is perfect!!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

So cheap and tasty
Mia D.
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE

This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this wine because it's not too strong yet the flavor is great. It's a great drink just for lounging after a stressful day.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Dallas, TX

I'm a (recently graduated, still unemployed) college student. Cheap wine is a staple of mine. A double bottle is something like $12 at most liquor stores, which is a great value for the quality of wine you get from barefoot. The moscato's a personal favorite of mine, along with the chardonnay
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now