Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Claire B.
Claire B.

I love all the Barefoot products and often purchase them because of their reliability of being a perfect, refreshing wine. The Moscato is delicious.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.

Nice, refreshing summertime wine. Less expensive compared to other Moscato wines on the shelf.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Madison, TN

The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Beta H.
Beta H.
Virginia Bch, VA

Very sweet, but it is moscato so not too surprising. It's definitely good for it's buck. I would definitely recommend this for a girls night in.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

For the price this was a very good quality. I executed it to be terrible since it was so inexpensive. I was very pleased that i was wrong
Christy M.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is much too sweet for me. I always want to like it and always hate it. Still, it's a good price. If you're into sweet wine, you may like it.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Resaca, GA

My usual big box store usually has this brand on sale at least once a month. I bought a bottle to take as a gift to where we were going for dinner. It's quite good with no bitterness.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I prefer sweet wine. This wine is by far my favorite. It's very smooth and fruity tasting.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL

Barefoot wine is cheap and tastes great for the price. Moscato is my go-to, and I also love the Riesling. It runs about $5 for a bottle, so you really can't go wrong. Moscato, especially Barefoot's variety, is VERY sweet... So beware if you're not into that.
Joan D.
Joan D.

Barefoot White Moscato is great because the price is decent. I always see it at target and Ralph's.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?