Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
My favorite Barefoot wine. Most of them I'm not a fan of, but this Moscato is very good. Sweet, but not too sweet.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato. Both the white and the pink are delicious. I found that if you add a splash of cherry 7up to the white moscato, it makes a really yummy spritzer! It is also very inexpensive compared to other brands of moscato. This is a staple in my fridge.
Betsi F.
Betsi F.
Feb. 24, 2015, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: White
I hate all Moscato wines and this one is no different. Too sweet, wouldn't even be good as an after dinner beverage.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I don't like any of the Barefoot wines I've tried, so since Moscato is my favorite type of wine, I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately this brand just left me super disappointed again. Not exaggerating, every brand of Moscato I've ever had is better than this one.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Had some tonight. This is one of the better brands of moscato. You don't have to worry about it going bad if you don't drink it all in one day.
Melia K.
Melia K.
Kaneohe, HI
Im from Hawaii, at Walmart its really cheap to buy especially the big bottle. I really enjoy the red Moscato over all of the flavors.
chelsea l.
chelsea l.
Hampton , Ga
Barefoot is an overall good brand. Very sweet Moscato and great for those who want to enjoy a nice drink and just relax with out over doing it!
Helena C.
Helena C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Sweet. A very good Moscato considering the price. It's very smooth on the way down. It tastes like it could be more expensive than it is. Could be considered tart for beginners.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Benbrook , TX
Sweet and savory. Great for the price. Isn't fancy but it is easy to drink and people like it at parties.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?