BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL
This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
Barefoot is my go-to wine! It is affordable and smooth. I never have any complaints when drinking it and the screw off top makes it even more convenient if you are on the go in summertime!
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI
Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Shelbi H.
Awesome cheap wine. A very sweet taste, without any dryness at all and available in basically every liquor store nowadays. Definitely a wine I like to get if I don't want to think too hard
TRINA L.
Decatur, GA
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very inexpensive.The wine pairs well with deserts too, or drink it by itself. This is a drink that is easy to go down especially for light drinkers and is great to take to a park and sit under a tree to read.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?