BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Philip M.
Oviedo, FL
My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH
If you like sweet wine you will love this. I used to help run the wine tasting events where I worked and a lot of people really liked this. There is even a cake recipe for this wine :)
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
I love this wine. This is probably my most favorite wine. My friends and family also love it. It's super easy to drink and, in my opinion, goes with anything from apps to dinner to dessert. (mostly dessert :])
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?