BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Kristin S.
I was recently introduced to the world of Moscato and all I can say is I LOVE it! I was always into a sweet wine, and this one brings the sweetness up a notch! Love it with a couple of ice cubes after a long day!
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA
The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I have tried Barefoot and its good not to sweet and the price is good. I have tried A LOT of different brands of Moscato. There are some great ones out there and they are not expensive. This one makes my top 20.
Lauren M.
It's a little sweet for my tastes, but still good, especially for the price. I've used it to bake champagne cupcakes with champagne buttercream. The extra sweetness really helps in baking!
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Desiree P.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Ragehound X.
This is probably the most tolerable moscato you will find. It's a bit like drinking wine that's been loaded with sugar, but if you are in college and trying to please everybody this seems to be the crowd favorite.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?