Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cecily R.
Cecily R.
Commerce Township, MI

What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeeses
Jes R.
Jes R.
Newport, MI

What's not to love. amazing flavor for such an affordable wine. our staple go to wine when we don't know what else to get.
ireana h.
ireana h.
Johnson City, TN

I love moscoto wine...its sweet and crisp....put it in the fridge for a bit and pour it in a wine glass..sit back n sip on it:)
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL

Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
Smrithi N.
Smrithi N.

I really enjoyed this wine, it was not as bitter as other wines. I would definitely have it again!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, Ny

Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA

This wine is for a great girls night in, or go ahead and have two-three glasses(I mean bottles) and head out for the night on the town. It has a light crispy taste and it's really reliable with my college girl budget.
Tia P.
Tia P.
Abilene, TX

My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fenwick, ON, ON

Moscatos are so so nice and the barefoot moscato is definitely one if the best. It's perfect for a nice summer evening on the patio, when you are trying to unwind from a long day at work.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Moscato is amazing. There are better brands out there an Barefoot, but if you're looking for something good and not too pricey, this is it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now