Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
Rock Tavern, NY

Who doesn't love moscato!? I think everyone loves this, the price is great and its just the best after a long day and to sit in the tub and relax!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC

Go to wine for a summer spritzer. Mix it with some sprite/7p and add some frozen berries and it is absolutely refreshing. I enjoy it as a spritzer much more as alone its a little too sweet for my taste. Well worth the money though and great taste.
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI

Good light taste. A good refreshing wine for a cheap price. I tend to lend toward this kind due to price.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
Claire B.
Claire B.

I love all the Barefoot products and often purchase them because of their reliability of being a perfect, refreshing wine. The Moscato is delicious.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.

Nice, refreshing summertime wine. Less expensive compared to other Moscato wines on the shelf.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Madison, TN

The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Beta H.
Beta H.
Virginia Bch, VA

Very sweet, but it is moscato so not too surprising. It's definitely good for it's buck. I would definitely recommend this for a girls night in.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

For the price this was a very good quality. I executed it to be terrible since it was so inexpensive. I was very pleased that i was wrong
Christy M.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is much too sweet for me. I always want to like it and always hate it. Still, it's a good price. If you're into sweet wine, you may like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?