Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Melody m.
Melody m.
Waterbury, CT
Love the taste and sweet in this wine, super economic and acesible in every were, for me
frances m.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Feb. 24, 2015, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I love the Barefoot brand, but this wine is a little too sweet for me. It's actually good to be used in a wine spritzer, or sangria.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
My favorite Barefoot wine. Most of them I'm not a fan of, but this Moscato is very good. Sweet, but not too sweet.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato. Both the white and the pink are delicious. I found that if you add a splash of cherry 7up to the white moscato, it makes a really yummy spritzer! It is also very inexpensive compared to other brands of moscato. This is a staple in my fridge.
Betsi F.
Betsi F.
Feb. 24, 2015, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: White
I hate all Moscato wines and this one is no different. Too sweet, wouldn't even be good as an after dinner beverage.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?