BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
This moscato is very sweet and delicious. At an affordable price one can never pass up the sweet deal! Especially when you have wine night with your girlfriends or significant other:)
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I have tried Barefoot and its good not to sweet and the price is good. I have tried A LOT of different brands of Moscato. There are some great ones out there and they are not expensive. This one makes my top 20.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA
The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite brand Moscato to buy by Barefoot. When I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a wine but still enjoy a good flavorful tasting wine. I will buy Barefoot Moscato. Also the Pink Moscato is great as well
Alida P.
Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?