Add a Photo

Photos (59)
crystal s.
crystal s.
Pacific, MO

For the price...thus wine is AMAZING!
It is not too sweet or dry and has a great flavor!
You can not just buy one!
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ

For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Juliet, TN

I really enjoy this wine. If you are looking for a sweet, smooth wine than this is the one for you.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.

Great wine, great low price. Taste great doesn't have that bitter after taste of most wines.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL

I have only got to taste this once. it was really good I cant wait to try other brands that they have
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA

I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Rindge, Nh

Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville, TN

This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now