BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA
Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Gennie P.
Layton, UT
Good price, but it also has the best flavor of any of the less expensive brands of wine I know! I love Moscato, and the sweetness of this wine definitely makes me look forward to it!
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Carrie M.
This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Gladys M.
This is the first wine that I tasted and I fell in love. Its crisp and sweet and just delicious. You can drink it alone or with deserts or fruits. If you are new to drinking wine this is the one you want to start off with. Its not to strong, taste great and always gives you a good night!!
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
brionna g.
Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?