Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very sweet and easy to drink! Good for sitting around on the porch with my friends, it's no fuss.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love moscato and barefoot is the best brand for it I've ever had. The best part is that it isn't expensive! All the flavors of moscato are good too, they have a pink, white, and I believe a red. They're all delicious. Highly recommend!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC
My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Waldorf, MD
Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?