BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy a sweet wine, and barefoot moscato is absolutely delicious. My favorite is the pink moscato it is very bubbly and very easy to drink. And this brand is very inexpensive. It goes great with dinner.
Terri H.
Erie
Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA
I love barefoot Moscato. I drink this wine at least three four times a month. I love how sweet it is an the freshly aftertaste I love how light an crisp the wine is. I just love this Wine
Janet Y.
El paso, Tx
This Moscato Wine has a good sweet flavor and the price is right. I do not like that if you don't finish it and is put back in refrigerator next time you drink it it has a bitter taste.
Chelsey P.
I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Dawn D.
This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?