Add a Photo

Photos (64)
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
absolutely love this moscota. Its a great wine to enjoy on a sat afternoon hanging out with the girls
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Barefoot always has fantastic prices - the Moscato is one of my favorite wines that they have.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York
I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI
Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Feb. 25, 2015, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: White
I love moscato. It's sweet enough to like even add something additional to it to spice things up!
Christine m.
Christine m.
Imperial, MO
I really like this wine. It's the perfect base for a fruity sangria in the summer or great chilled in a glass all by itself.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka, IL
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?