BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Terri H.
Erie
Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
This is very good moscato wine with a light, sweet flavor all the way through. They also have a sparkling moscato that is good, too! I have noticed that this wine gets a very bad taste if you let it breath too long.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA
I love barefoot Moscato. I drink this wine at least three four times a month. I love how sweet it is an the freshly aftertaste I love how light an crisp the wine is. I just love this Wine
Chelsey P.
I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
Light fresh and yummy ! Great accompaniment to a light spring meal . Subtle fruity elements . Price point is great . I utilize this to make my sangria with fruit !
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?