Add a Photo

Photos (59)
amber h.
amber h.
Riverbank, CA

Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
Danica L.
Danica L.
Hayward, CA

Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Orlando, FL

This was my go-to while I was in college on a tight budget. Not really meant to be used as the nice glass of wine to go with a home-cooked dinner.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Franklin, IN

Love it. It's not too expensive, tastes awesome, and goes well with anything. I don't like bitter, dry, weird after taste wine. If you like something sweet, try this!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Roanoke, VA

This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX

I love this wine because I'm a big fan of sweet wines. It's inexpensive, so I'm able to always have a bottle or two on hand. It also makes an excellent sangria with oranges and strawberries...it's really refreshing on a hot, summer day!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lakewood, CA

For a Moscato it's decent but you have to love sweet wines. I like the Barefoot Chardonnay. If you like Chardonnay then the moscato will probably be too sweet for you
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR

This is one of my favorite Moscato's. It's light and sweet, and well priced. I love to use this wine as the base for my white peach sangria
Adriana O.
Adriana O.

Sweet & delicious & affordable!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN

This is a good moscato for the price. Then again, you get what you pay for, right? Like all Barefoot wines, this is a bit cheap and not something I'd ever crave, but if you're looking for a sweet dessert wine that won't kill your budget, then definitely give this a go.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now