BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alex B.
Very sweet, it's a good standard staple moscato. I used to drink it frequently in college because it is so affordable and easy to find in most liquor/grocery stores. I still find myself purchasing this wine years later, it's not the best moscato I've ever had but it is certainly good and great for buying in large quantities for parties.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
For the price and taste, you can't beat Barefoot's Moscato.
If you're a wine snob then this might be on par with Stella Rosa but if you just want to have some fruity wine while having a girls night in for some catch up session then you can't go wrong with this one. Especially if you're the type that doesn't like alcohol and needs something that probably taste like grape juice.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO
Very good for an inexpensive Moscato. I love the perfume like fragarance of it and the fruit forward palate, with a sweet factor, it has citrus tones it is very spritzy. This Moscato has a fruity focus with a decadent sweet taste at the end. I would recommend.
Nicole F.
St. Croix
The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
Jessica H.
Coweta, OK
I liked this wine, but it is not my favorite. Price wise it is fairly cheap about $5 a bottle. It is great for making a mixed wine drink such as a white sangria. I would say it would be good if you were wanting a glass of wine but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.
Claudia C.
San Diego , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR
This is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. It's not my first choice but it is very affordable and has a great flavor. It's available at almost every liqour store so when my first choice isn't available this is my go to.  If your looking for a sweeter white wine that won't break the bank I would give this one a try.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Alaina T.
I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?