BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan R.
Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Stephanie B.
Step 1. Put wine in Freezer
Step 2. Find you favor wine Glass or glasses
Step 3. Cut up some fruit, I like Pineapple or Strawberries
Step 4. Now pour yourself a glass and enjoy'
Step 5. Share with a friend or loved one
Bre J.
Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
We love sweet drinks and this is a great one that doesn't break the bank! Serve it chilled with girlfriends and snacks is our perfect girls night in. Sweet, crisp and refreshing are the perfect words to describe this.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people ūüĎćūüć∑
Brittany D.
Im notna real wino but this Moscato is delicious. I like the more fruitier wines i have noticed and this is by far my favorite to drink. U can really taste the nasty " wine"taste! My go to drink here lately! Love!!!
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA
I really love this barefoot moscato! It has a sweet taste and at my local liquor store is only 12$ it taste absolutely good! And it's super affordable! I always purchase this whenever I want to have a drink or two.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?