Add a Photo

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Aug. 15, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: White
If you love sweet wine. this is the wine for oyu. when i used to drink, i take this down by myself and be feeling really nice. if you just want to drink something nice and sweet sailing. a cup of this will do you justice. i drink it hot and cold
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
While I love Barefoot and think that it is always great for the price, the moscato is a little bit too sweet, I think, for me. I definitely still enjoyed it and drank it, though, and I think that it tastes great by itself or paired with a meal.
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I'm really picky when it comes to wine and usually can't find one that I like, but I've had luck with Barefoot. This Moscato is a fraction of the price but it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and you can definitely taste the fruit!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , Ca
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
This is a great moscato. It is affordable. It is crisp and sweet. It can be found at most places that sell wine. It is a great wine to have on a hot summer day or after dinner as a dessert. I buy a bottle of this moscato several times a year.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?