Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Marie S.
Marie S.

I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA

Barefoot moscato has a good flavor but for me it's a little to sweet. If you like sweet wine than this is for you but I'm not a fan. I bought this once just to try but I don't like it. I probably wont buy this again unless I'm entertaining and need a variety of flavors.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Luz M.
Luz M.

This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Westerville, OH

This moscato is too sweet for my taste. It could be good for someone's first glass of wine I suppose. It's really more like someone took vodka and mixed it with white grape juice. There are better moscatos on the market for a similar price point to spend your money on.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami, Fl

I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC

If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Greenup

By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Lola M.
Lola M.

The barefoot Moscato is pretty good. Especially for the price, but you can also tell that it's cheap wine. I like very sweet wine. I'm not a fan of dry wine and with the barefoot I feel it's a little dryer than normal. But for six dollars a bottle it isn't bad at all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?