Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel so basic but this wine is great. I get made fun of at every party I go to and in college, I was legit known for always bringing this to parties. It has a great taste and the price is unbeatable. I go for the big bottle and it lasts me awhile. What's nice is the flavor doesn't change no matter how long you've had the bottle. I do suggest chilling the wine but if you're desperate (lol me), you can drink at room temperature.
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
Barefoot moscato is one of my fav go to wines right now 😍😍. They have sweet red, Chardonnay, pink moscato etc but moscato is my fav. I love the taste and everything. Most importantly, the price .. Haha 🤔😂. Also at rite aide they have these little cute mini ones for $1.50. I love them too. Sometimes I just go buy two for $3 and put them in my purse and no even notices or thinks I'm a crazy drinker lol jk but they are cute tho
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
For Valentine's my husband and I went to a sip and paint night at a local country club. I wanted a glass of Moscato and the only one they had to offer was Barefoot Moscato. Um, can we say delicious?! I had often overlooked this affordable Moscato at the grocery store but not anymore. I am proud to say that I have bought three bottles since February 14 (today is March 2) and two of those bottles have been happily drunk. :)
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lima, OH
Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
St. Croix
The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?