BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I always get this kind because it’s literally sold everywhere as it’s dirt cheap. I like the sweeter white and blush wines. The only thing that stinks about this brand is that the sugar is so high and it gives you a nasty hangover.
Hannah C.
Republic
This is my wine of choice. I will drink a whole entire bottle by myself. It's inexpensive. Fairly easy to find. And it doesn't taste bad. I have had crazy expensive wines in front of me that tastes way worse. Barefoot Moscato is what I drink if I have a choice.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot may be on the lower price scale of the wines but that doesn’t mean this moscato doesn’t taste great! Barefoot offers a lot of variety and with this moscato it is one of the most liked by me and my group of friends
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This my favorite moscato, and also only one few I have tried. Less than $10 a bottle and they come in small/large. It's classy yet casual. Crisp and refreshing without being too dry. All of my girl friends love this wine when I serve it. It got me through my wedding day with nerves and the taste is to good to pass up
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty grapey and sweet, not my go-to wine but a palatable alternative to [product:cupcake-moscato-d'asti-] . It is one that non-wine drinkers wouldn't mind as much since it mostly tastes like alcoholic white grape juice. It didn't blow me away but I would buy it again in a pinch.
Stephany. D.
Long Island City
Love this Moscato in the summer! Very fruity and refreshing! I bought this at a local wine and spirits at a very reasonable price. I have yet to find a brand Barefoot comparable so I recommend you try this.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot has some great moscato. It is very affordable but tastes delicious. It is not dry at all. It’s not dry at all. This is sweet but not too sweet. I will continue to repurchase and would recommend to others.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t want wine as a gift for Christmas? Not only is barefoot wine yummy the price is right too! Anytime i open a bottle it doesn’t last longer than a few hours. It is always my go too for a relaxing night!
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite go to wines! These are always on sale at Meijer 2 for $10, so that's usually when I buy it. It is sweet and delicious and not too tart. I love the moscato and the Chardonnay! Would recommend.
Taylor N.
Jasper, GA
This is hands down my favorite wine ever. I love the taste, the packaging is gorgeous and it's relatively cheap. Me and my girls have a fun time anytime we buy this wine! 10/10 would purchase again and again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?