Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH

When hosting a party, this is my go to wine to supply. It's fruity and quite tasty. It's something that casual wine drinkers tend to really enjoy. It's probably not a wine for serious wine drinkers, but when you're looking for something tasty and that you can buy in a larger quantity, such as a magnum size bottle, this is a great choice. It's available at a decent price as well. I tend to keep a couple magnums of this always at my house in case company comes over.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA

MMMMMMmmmmm!!! I LOVE this wine, it tastes so delicious. The Barefoot brand is by far my favorite brand for moscato. I have tried a few other brands but haven't been as impressed as by the Barefoot brand. This wine is the perfect sit in the bath tub and pretend to read, or really read, while ignoring everything else kind of wine. I no longer buy the regular sized bottles of this as they don't last nearly long enough, only the big boy for this lady! haha
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny

When it comes to moscato anything goes. It really is one of those wines created for the pallet of ease. Its almost always sweet. That being said, of course with wine, the more practiced the tongue is to the taste the more you can appreciate the subtle tones that a wine of a higher value has. This is not the case with barefoot moscao. It's one of those rare finds that intertwines both the complex beauty flavors of moscato without killing your bank.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Anyone with food allergies please BEWARE!
Barefoot wine does not list properly on their labels.
Although it may say on the website, it does not list on the bottles labels for instance there is citrus in the wine.
I have a severe allergy to oranges and it was not on the label. When I called the company and spoke with them, they sent me a $10 check? REALLY?
CHANGE YOUR LABEL!!!!!!!!
I am now on a mission to make people aware of what is in the wine.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA

I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA

I feel so basic but this wine is great. I get made fun of at every party I go to and in college, I was legit known for always bringing this to parties. It has a great taste and the price is unbeatable. I go for the big bottle and it lasts me awhile. What's nice is the flavor doesn't change no matter how long you've had the bottle. I do suggest chilling the wine but if you're desperate (lol me), you can drink at room temperature.
Kacey D.
Kacey D.

Barefoot moscato is one of my fav go to wines right now 😍😍. They have sweet red, Chardonnay, pink moscato etc but moscato is my fav. I love the taste and everything. Most importantly, the price .. Haha 🤔😂. Also at rite aide they have these little cute mini ones for $1.50. I love them too. Sometimes I just go buy two for $3 and put them in my purse and no even notices or thinks I'm a crazy drinker lol jk but they are cute tho
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

For Valentine's my husband and I went to a sip and paint night at a local country club. I wanted a glass of Moscato and the only one they had to offer was Barefoot Moscato. Um, can we say delicious?! I had often overlooked this affordable Moscato at the grocery store but not anymore. I am proud to say that I have bought three bottles since February 14 (today is March 2) and two of those bottles have been happily drunk. :)
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.

If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX

Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now