BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
St. Croix
The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
Emma U.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love barefoot moscato! I usually don't like wine, because it is bitter or have a sharp taste! Mostcato is a sweet wine and it is really easy to take down! Also, the price is just right. For a double bottle of this wine is about 14 dollars, and I can get about 12 glasses out of it! However, since it is really sweet I don't recommend drinking more than a glass at the time!
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love wine, and this is my go-to brand and go-to flavor. It's cheap, it's sweet, it tastes good, and it gets the job done! I always seek this bottle out first, because drinking anything else just feels like settling! I know plenty of people who generally think Moscato is too sweet, but who will have at least a single glass of this. Heck, I wish I had a glass right now!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Barefoot moscato and the pink moscato are probably my favorites out of what the brand has to offer. It's super cheap and makes for a fun girls night in. My mom and I always enjoy a bottle when we go to paint night. I like the sweeter wines so if that's what you enjoy too I highly recommend it. If you prefer the dark, dry wines this definitely isn't for you.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
If you hate wine and don't want to look out of place at weddings or mixers, this is the wine for you! It's like a bubbly little apple juice! Put ice in it just to mess with the wine snobs around you!
I'm just playing, I like wine and this stuff is really delicious no matter what people say. You can pour it over vanilla ice cream and cry your sorrows away.
Rizzy V.
Rizzy V.
Barefoot Moscato is one of the best moscato's on the market and certainly the one I purchase most often. It has a perfectly sweet taste that's not nauseating and has a great alcohol count which means just one or two glasses and your feeling just right. As a dessert wine, I've occasionally paired this with a cupcake and enjoyed a nice evening on my porch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?