BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Tiffany B.
Boston , MA
I wasn't a wine person until a year ago and being a newbie, I love this Barefoot Moscato wine. It is sweet, good cold, you can drink it all night long and not get sick of it. love it.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
My favorite brand Moscato to buy by Barefoot. When I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a wine but still enjoy a good flavorful tasting wine. I will buy Barefoot Moscato. Also the Pink Moscato is great as well
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good cheap reliable choice. Easy to drink and goes down smoothly.
It has a super affordable price point that makes it accessible for anyone. It is great to bring to a party or to drink on your own.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny
This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?