BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Barefoot Moscato
Nice fruity white, with a price tag that easy on the wallet. I personally find it a bit sweet, but can balance it out with fresh fruit or even dessert on the side. A nice beginners' wine, or for when you're in the mood for a quick after-work sip at home.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Monica G.
I am not a fan of any Bare Foot wine. My least favorite is the Moscato. It is way too sweet and cheap to enjoy drinking casually. I bought a bottle years ago and it is still in my cupboard...
Mandy L.
Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Pam A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Its light and not too sweet, my go to wine for sure? I like the pink moscato as well. I pair it with wel.. Everything :) barefoot moscato is perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Dawn D.
This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?