BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Danielle B.
College Park, MD
This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great. I buy this when I have girlfriends coming over to hang out and they always love it.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Barefoot is a great inexpensive brand that still tastes great! The moscato is very sweet and usually you can find it on sale to stock up on multiple bottles. Great for spritzers as well!
Kendra C.
This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Alex K.
Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Shannon G.
Pendleton, OR
If you love a sweet, inexpensive wine this is it! I keep it on hand for girls night, impromptu BBQ's with friends, and when I am just feeling in the mood for something light and sweet.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Besides having a wonderful flavor, but the price keeps it on my shelf. When trying to budget for a family on a fixed budget, wine is not always an options. But this product makes wine in our fridge a weekly option!
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Dawn D.
This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?