BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
janet C.
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Who doesn't love White Wine!! well Barefoot brand is one of my Top favorites! nice and smooth and crisp taste! Must try! Moscato is my favorite flavor ;)
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
If you like sweet wine this is a great wine. This is the wine that introduced me to a love affair with wine. Always a go to for my friends and me.
Loren S.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Headache in a bottle for me. While the price is very nice, the quality is so so. You get what you pay for and this wine is no exception.
Angela J.
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
DELICIOUS! This is my go-to inexpensive wine. It's smooth, sweet, and light - perfect for anyone on a budget!
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX
My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
Marinella T.
Marinella T.
The price is def right for this delicious moscato. and it's perf for a Sunday morning mimosa
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA
This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?