BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Barefoot Moscato
Nice fruity white, with a price tag that easy on the wallet. I personally find it a bit sweet, but can balance it out with fresh fruit or even dessert on the side. A nice beginners' wine, or for when you're in the mood for a quick after-work sip at home.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Alejandra R.
Clayton , NC
If you never tried Wine, i suggest this be your first pick. Moscato is very light wine and very high in taste. You can combine it with any idea especially Italian. I totally recommend anyone to buy it or even try when you go to your next visit at a restuarants. Most restaurants always have Moscato.
Monica G.
I am not a fan of any Bare Foot wine. My least favorite is the Moscato. It is way too sweet and cheap to enjoy drinking casually. I bought a bottle years ago and it is still in my cupboard...
Danielle B.
College Park, MD
This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great. I buy this when I have girlfriends coming over to hang out and they always love it.
Pam A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Its light and not too sweet, my go to wine for sure? I like the pink moscato as well. I pair it with wel.. Everything :) barefoot moscato is perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
This is very good moscato wine with a light, sweet flavor all the way through. They also have a sparkling moscato that is good, too! I have noticed that this wine gets a very bad taste if you let it breath too long.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?